Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Clinton

Company forums

I was thinking of adding company specific forums like Sounddomain has Kicker PG, Xtant, ID, etc

it would be for specific questions to ask the pros, or the makers of the product

I have a few companies in mind, and I have talked to a few, but I want to hear from you guys first, I think it would bring a little more traffic and more sales for them, so post your ideas, I like member input before things are done to the board :D

If there are active Member Rep's from the companies that visit frequently- sure YAY!.

Otherwise, no.

Sounddomain forums are a cluttered mess.

My .02 and nacho's

what companys you have in mind....

i have a few good freinds that are reps for ELEMENTAL DESIGNS if that is one of them you had in mind the i can help with that one.....

jamie

If there are active Member Rep's from the companies that visit frequently- sure YAY!.

Otherwise, no.

Sounddomain forums are a cluttered mess.

My .02 and nacho's

hey Zane, I would only add the sections only if a tech or owner or someone from the company can take part in it

where nachos?

EDIT Addition:

maybe we could get a hold of some Orion people or Soundstream or RE or Cadence etc, if anyone knows a connection or tech tell me or post it up so we can set it up

Edited by denim

What about David from RE? I know he would probably frequent the boards if we got alot more people.

I think it's a good idea..

Heard a set of Xtant 6.5" components the other day.. fell in love... too bad my wallet didn't :(