fosgaholic

rl-p power handeling

is that the new RF power? if so they should take 750 per ok in the right box, if it is a different amp I am not sure the actual output

if it's 3kwrms (and a certain world champ says it isn't all that, it's powerful, but it's not worth the price) then with 4 rl-p's u'll be fine..

i've thrown up to 1200wrms at my rl-p....but it gets 750 daily. i don't believe u'll have an issue as long as u don't subscribe to the "larger is better" box theory..lol...

build ur enclosure to the power and u'll enjoy soundsplinter bass for a long time, until u go deaf..lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i dont know much about box building could u recomend what size enclosureto use. i prefer ported any help is apreciated

about 2cubes per driver....8ft^3 total...add in about 25in^2 of port per twelve, though if common chamber, i believe 75in^2 total would work...tune to about 34-36hz...

i think that would be sweeetttttt!!!! :Bling::Bling:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

ok..lol..4 15" rl-p's?

make that about 2.5ft^3 per driver, with 35in^3 of port per driver...tuning still in the 34hz range...

so about 10ft^3 total NET and 100-120in^2 of port, if shared chamber..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

shoul have stated woofer size to begin with sorry. thanks for the help when i get my amp and some mdf ill post how it sounds