modas88

Soundsplinter Rl-P shipped to Singapore

Hi

I am thinking of getting this sub for HT use. I intend to use it with a 350w plate amp, so I require the DVC 2 ohm version.

Will the amp power the sub sufficientlly in a ported box?

Also, will SS ship to overseas.

thanks

i don't know about shipping, mike will have to answer that, but it will play wonderfully of 350wrms. u'll be more then happy!

also, i know mike is dropping the dvc2 subs, but he might still have a few around. if ur after 4ohm, he might have a few 12" rl-i's in svc4 which would work wonderfully in ur application.

u might want to email mike@soundsplinter.com to get a lil quicker answer. but keep us updated! there are a few dvc2 ohm 12" rl-p's around, a few 15's too..but i dunno how eager ppl will be to sell..lol..

though i might be able to be convinced ( i see a pair of 10" dvc 4's in my wife's future)

which brings up another option...u could always do a pair of dvc4 rl-i's.....wow, that would be sweet and those tens play real friggin low!! mike has a video posted here somewhere of a 10" rl-i....dude, u should here it get low!

just some idea's and hopefully a lil help!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i also emailed mike when he was away so if he could get back to me asap :D

or let me know if you got the email

cheeers

Barrie

4dimensionaudio@gmail.com

daym, i would definitely be WAY more interested in the dual 2 ohms but i really don't think mike has any left...he told me that...

if he does, i'd like that instead cus my MO is still in the mail...

i doubt it though...:( so don't hold your breath

i also emailed mike when he was away so if he could get back to me asap    :D

or let me know if you got the email

cheeers

Barrie

4dimensionaudio@gmail.com

Yep I did get the mail. I haven't really planned out the whole distribution route yet which is why I hadn't yet responded to that message, but I will get to it this week for sure.

modas88, I indeed do ship worldwide. An RL-p to Singapore would cost:

• $165 via USPS Airmail (2 week delivery)
  • $70 via USPS Economy (8 week delivery)

If you would prefer an alternate shipping service, just let me know what it is and I'll look into it. For the most part, on small orders USPS is the cheapest option.

A 350wrms plate amp will be suitable for one RL-p, as well as one sealed or two ported RL-i series drivers. Kent is correct that I will be discontinuing my 2ohm dvc models in the very near future. Currently I am down to my last pair of unclaimed RL-p12 2ohm dvc's left in stock (unless two other pending orders fall through).

Unfortunately I do not.

For the foreseeable future, I will only be carrying 4ohm dvc units.

Apologies for any inconvenience but I needed to do it in order to keep costs (and as a result, sale prices) as low as possible.