Mark LaFountain

SSA DCON GIVEAWAY! 2 SUBS!

To help promote our new sub line, we are giving way 2 SSA DCON subwoofers to 2 separate winners of our giveaway contest. The winner will get to pick which size they would like. (10" or 12") This contest will end on February 20th. Each entry will be assigned a number and thrown in a "hat". The winners will be the first two numbers drawn from that hat three times. Good luck to all contestants!

Stipulations:

1.) Must all ready own a amplifier with output between 250w-400w @ 2/8 ohm mono. Must list what amplifier it is.

2.) Must have Stereo installation experience. List your experience.

3.) Must be an ACTIVE SSA MEMBER with >=75 posts.

4.) Must do a pictorial or build log of system with in two weeks of receiving subs...

5.) Must do a medium length review with a decent array of music, listing sample tracks.

6.) Will post review + build log(pictures) on multiple sites

**post your info in this thread please for entry

12.jpg

09.jpg

This is great, but I don't see how you become a winner.

This is great, but I don't see how you become a winner.

Once you post up your qualifications in this thread we will assign you a number to be put into the drawing on the 20th. Easy :)

Well I'm always up for testing something out.. :)

1.) Must all ready own a amplifier with output between 250w-400w @ 2 ohm mono. Must list what amplifier it is.

Kicker 08ZX300.1

MECA Illinois 2007 State Record holder

2004 Slap Worlds 3rd 149.7 with one 10 stock...

Been installing since 2000

check

4.) Must do a pictorial or build log of system with in two weeks of receiving subs...

check

5.) Must do a medium length review with a decent array of music, listing sample tracks.

check

check

Jessie W Johnson aka Bill aka HAMSTER aka rushnrun

DAMN IT!!!!!!

I have no car!!!!

Stipulations:

1.) Must all ready own a amplifier with output between 250w-400w @ 2 ohm mono. Must list what amplifier it is.

How strict are your stipulations?

1. MTX 801D birthsheet reads 597W RMS @ 2 ohms 12.5V

2. Installing since 1999. Headunits, Amplifiers, Subs

3. I think so.

4. Are we allowed to use a current build providing the driver fits in it? current box is 1.33cuft sealed no displacements accounted for.

5. OK

6. OK

1. bazooka ELA300.1

2. slap and nespl competitor installe many systems for friends.

3. 75+ posts

4. check

5. music ( rap, rock,metal,country.)

6. several site memberships.

jl audio 500/1v2

umm just little installations 2 jl w3v3 with a 500/1

two alpine type r's with a hifonics bxi2008

fi q 18 with hifonics bxi1600 and a kinetic 1400

3.) M ust be an ACTIVE SSA MEMBER with >=75 posts.

check

check

love jeezy, put on, hypnotize, basstornics, bass i love you

ssa

ca

Edited by stuartgoodenough

1.) Must all ready own a amplifier with output between 250w-400w @ 2 ohm mono. Lightning Audio S4.500.1

Installed for Sound Factory in Rome, NY for 3 1/2 years. Have done over 150+ systems, including 10 or more that have competed in the Northeast.

3.) Must be an ACTIVE SSA MEMBER with >=75 posts. If I'm not at 75, better get posting!!!!

4.) Must do a pictorial or build log of system with in two weeks of receiving subs. No Problem - the 12's will retrofit into my current enclosures.

5.) Must do a medium length review with a decent array of music, listing sample tracks. Let me know what you like, I'll add it to my own list.

6.) Will post review + build log(pictures) on multiple sites - obviously!

1) Sundown SAZ-3000D @ 8ohm ~ 400 watts.

2) Help install at SoundCheck in Indiana, MECA SQ competitor

3) Sure do

4) Have all of the pics, just waiting to post them

5) Rap, Rock, R&B, Chesky Disk

6) SSA, CarAudio, DIYMobileAudio, SPL BassX. Already have an Icon 10 to compare.

Eclipse XA 1000

been installing since 1996. I have done many installs from low wattage SQ installs to all out ground pounders

check

check

check

check

lol why not my luck i wont win hehehe....

Stipulations:

sdx2000d

done installs for many people and some for myself.. maybe 2year expierence

check

Will do so

Any thing you guys want ill play.. from rock to techno..

will also do so on any form

Sundown SAZ1500D. Im sure that'll do. ;)I sure I can get it around 400rms.

Who can't throw a box together and hook up subs these days? LOL. Im sure I can fit this bill.

1600+ here.

Can do. Will do.

Got plenty of music on hand. Ready to rock and roll.

Im sure this would be pretty simple also.

Also, This would fit my new "SQ" build nice. ;)

This is starting out awesome. Bromo, you are good to go. The point of the amp listing requirement is we don't want to give a perfectly good, brand new driver away to someone we don't know and find out they put 1500 watts on a 2" coil. Then they report back in a negative manner. So essentially we want the Dcon's to be tested in an appropriate environment for their limitations. ;)

The winner of this is going to be lucky. They will be surprised on these subs.. Sorry I haven't given a review on mine yet. But I still want more listening time, the review will be done soon.

I would love to win a pair of these for my brothers car or for my fathers truck. He likes how mine sounds.

1)Alpine MRP-M450 but if I won I would buy a new amp (Sundown, or PDX) cause it would be going in a family members car.

2) I did a build log on one of my installs. (HAT drivers, with a lot of deadening.) Did other installs for my friends.

3)350+ posts

4) Of course

5)I listen to everything from Smooth Jazz, to rock. Also have a nice collection of Reference discs including IASCA discs and most of the Focal discs.

6)Any forum specific? Will do :)

This is starting out awesome. Bromo, you are good to go. The point of the amp listing requirement is we don't want to give a perfectly good, brand new driver away to someone we don't know and find out they put 1500 watts on a 2" coil. Then they report back in a negative manner. So essentially we want the Dcon's to be tested in an appropriate environment for their limitations. ;)

I understand that totally.

But "most" users on this site understands how to control power. But for that other 25%, you had to do it.

I would love to win these because my system now is okay at best. Also i go to high school and you know how it feels to be bumpingfor the ladies lol. :dancing:

1.) Alpine mrp-m500 mono

2.) Installed my buddys jeep speakers, head unit and sub. I helped another friend install sub

3.) 75+

4.) yessur 10 megapixel camera

5.) I will do a long review with correct format and video

6.) Of course i will

Stipulations:

1. Sundown Audio 3000D

2. Installed multiple systems been doing it for a while

3. Close!

4. will do!

5. have 600+ songs in my bass playlist

6. will do!

well in that case scratch the zx300 off my list and add something a little bigger (I only listed the zx300 because it's the only amp I have in the power range you listed)..... how bout a Massive Audio P1500 @ 2 ohm amps rated at 750 watts at 2 ohm...

*I don't blow woofers unless it's on purpose :)

well in that case scratch the zx300 off my list and add something a little bigger (I only listed the zx300 because it's the only amp I have in the power range you listed)..... how bout a Massive Audio P1500 @ 2 ohm amps rated at 750 watts at 2 ohm...

*I don't blow woofers unless it's on purpose :)

lol ya.. who in thier right mind would even risk that much power on a dcon... it would be set with a dmm as well here...

:bigclap:

That is understandable. Although I'm sure my 2300f should put out about 400 at 8ohms. :D

hell, count me in...

Stipulations:

just put my sundown 3000d in this morning, but I suppose they take the back of my orion 8004, or RF 225a2, or whatever i got laying around....

since I could drive?... countless installs, best put up 147.2db to date, but this mornings install should stomp on that.

ok.

2 weeks... kinda short, but sure.

well thats the fun part... ok

ok, here... and? , feel free to copy and paste wherever if i win... deal?

Guess I'll go ahead and get in on this.

Stipulations:

Sundown 1000D

DLS R6A w/ L7 in '90 Chevy Silverado w/ Custom Fiberglass Kick Panels

DLS R6A's active in full deadened 02 Silverado w/ ported 12" Icon

4" CSS FR125 BIB setup with Sealed MAW-10 (Home Audio)

Working on Fiberglass enclosure for Orphan 8 and 2 6.5" Components on an ATV

Just Barely

I can handle that

Will cover everything from daily Mingus to daily Jeezy :P

I'll post them wherever.

hifonics nemesis nx400and soon to be dd m1a

been installin for 2 years and mecp ceterfied

check

will do

have acess to tons of different music

plan on it

Edited by poundindak69