Mark LaFountain

SSA DCON GIVEAWAY! 2 SUBS!

:( sad story haha better luck this time :)

Funny...... :)

I might add it was a drawing for 750 bucks... they thought they'd do something different and draw it that way... **And I did check to make sure I was the last ticket left in the bucket.. I tried to argue about it... didn't work :)

Hahah that sucks 750 dang

1). Must all ready own a amplifier with output between 250w-400w @ 2 ohm mono. Must list what amplifier it is.

Powerbass ASA1500.1 can be tuned to do 400 rms at 2 ohms :)

2). Must have Stereo installation experience. List your experience.

Been installing for a couple years now. Including a fiberglass build I just did for my truck, walling off 2 18's in an extended cab ranger, doing a complete system in an 03 Silverado, and about 20 other random installs.

3). Must be an ACTIVE SSA MEMBER with >=75 posts.

Check

4). Must do a pictorial or build log of system with in two weeks of receiving subs...

Sure thing

5). Must do a medium length review with a decent array of music, listing sample tracks.

Most certainly. Have about 1000 songs in my library

6). Will post review + build log(pictures) on multiple sites

Can do. Belong to 5 different sites.

Edited by Miles

even if i dont win i might pick one up getting a new car this weekend and my birthday is the 18th so i need to do something for myself.

even if i dont win i might pick one up getting a new car this weekend and my birthday is the 18th so i need to do something for myself.

you just lost yourself a sub right there :Doh:

you just lost yourself a sub right there :Doh:

lol One more cahnce for us YES JJ

even if i have to pay for it im not losing. there a great company and its gonna be a great sub and the price is very fair.

even if i have to pay for it im not losing. there a great company and its gonna be a great sub and the price is very fair.

good then you wont be angry when I show my worklog? :drink40:

Only a few days left to enter. Then we will close the contest, and I will assign numbers to the entrants. I will post the order the numbers are drawn and the first and second number drawn three times are the winners. :)

Only a few days left to enter. Then we will close the contest, and I will assign numbers to the entrants. I will post the order the numbers are drawn and the first and second number drawn three times are the winners. :)

That god thinkin vary fair good job boys My fingers are still crossed

my wife wants us to win so she can have real bass in her car so i'm willing to give her my amp so she can... gives me a reason to buy two 15's ha ha... more bass i need more.. sorry was having a moment

Edited by 94sundace

Stipulations:

1.) Must all ready own a amplifier with output between 250w-400w @ 2/8 ohm mono. Must list what amplifier it is.

Sundown 1500

2.) Must have Stereo installation experience. List your experience.

Installed all the audio in my car, and have helped mike, and others with their setups.

3.) Must be an ACTIVE SSA MEMBER with >=75 posts.

check

4.) Must do a pictorial or build log of system with in two weeks of receiving subs...

i think i can do that :)

5.) Must do a medium length review with a decent array of music, listing sample tracks.

i will consult mike if i win for the variety of music

6.) Will post review + build log(pictures) on multiple sites

here and maxima.org and others

Two days left!

pick me pick me :)

i think my 3000 too big tho.

I thought that you had to have a 400 watt amp max????? Was i wrong. if you don't have the right kinda gear do you still get entered???

I did fail to mention that I dj'd for a few year and do have 20k songs in my playlist... so variety isn't a problem :)

1.) Must all ready own a amplifier with output between 250w-400w @ 2/8 ohm mono. Must list what amplifier it is.

PPI Sedona APA 500 IX

2.) Must have Stereo installation experience. List your experience.

Been installing locally for almost 3 years, recently at a local customs shop.(Hendry County Customs)

And have been designing boxes for B.J. for a while now.

3.) Must be an ACTIVE SSA MEMBER with >=75 posts.

Yep

4.) Must do a pictorial or build log of system with in two weeks of receiving subs...

Not a problem

5.) Must do a medium length review with a decent array of music, listing sample tracks.

I've got plenty of songs.

6.) Will post review + build log(pictures) on multiple sites

Active member on quite a few forums.

Hmmm, i haven't been active for a while and just stumbled across this. May as well give it a shot ;)

1) MTX 81000d @ 8 ohms (should be around 300-500 RMS

2) Been doing car audio for since i was 13 (11 yrs) 100+ installations

3) Affirmative

4) Would be glad to, already have 90 percent of the work done and a sealed enclosure for 12"s 1.25 ft gross. Will build a ported enclosure to suit for testing purposes

5) I listen to a wide variety of music, have a huge collection of CD's, over 80 gigs in the iTunes library, including playlists of tracks that are specifically compiled to highlight certain installs and setups i have worked with, ranging from classical, to showtunes, to jazz, rap, reggae, metal, classic rock, progressive, and everything in between

6) I would be happy to

the day is here good luck everyone. :domoslay:

holy cow, you're right. lol. Just noticed this. Good luck to all involved.

holy cow, you're right. lol. Just noticed this. Good luck to all involved.

lol well who won!

Denim will do the honors later today. These subs will ship out in a few days after they all get the new dust caps. :)