Mark LaFountain

SSA DCON GIVEAWAY! 2 SUBS!

Boo i was so close haha. well congratz guys looking forward to the reviews.

congrats to the winners!

damn u adrian lol

and i say we have another give away :peepwall:

congrats to the winners!

damn u adrian lol

and i say we have another give away :peepwall:

I almost won lol :bigclap:

Congrats to winners!!!

I have not heard back from OldSkool_08.

I might still win........ :D

I'm here...Denim you got PM.... :bigclap:

well pooh :Doh:

congrats... waiting for the build log :)

Thanks!

I was away all day with hockey games with my kids and just got on today and what a surprise! :wacky:

:)

I'm a little dissapointed that I didnt win but thanks for the shoot.... Maybe next time :wacky:

OBVIOUSLY rigged...

oldskool has kids, Denim's kid helped pick numbers... you know how advanced kids are these days!

:P j/k Congrats guys! Can't wait to read some reviews

Due to unforeseen circumstances one winner had to pass, so by default and keeping with the already drawn numbers, of the people who entered who had their number drawn twice in the contest, the first one who had that occur was

manbeer.

where was my name? this is messed up!

congrats to all the winners!

I'm pretty damn excited! This is the first time i have won anything in the last 20 years, only other time was in kindergarten when i guessed closest to how many candy corns were in a jar and won them. Not only is it exciting to win something, but in this case i have won something NICE. Thats a first for me! Hopefully a sign of a turnaround considering it is approaching the one year anniversary of my car being stolen in a few weeks, which incidentally was exactly one year later, to the day, of me buying the car

I already have a sealed box @ 1.25 cubes gross which should be a perfect 1.1 after displacement to start breaking it in on and for sealed box evaluation. I will also be building a ~2,5 cu. ft slot vented box for testing purposes as well

I'm pretty damn excited! This is the first time i have won anything in the last 20 years, only other time was in kindergarten when i guessed closest to how many candy corns were in a jar and won them. Not only is it exciting to win something, but in this case i have won something NICE. Thats a first for me! Hopefully a sign of a turnaround considering it is approaching the one year anniversary of my car being stolen in a few weeks, which incidentally was exactly one year later, to the day, of me buying the car

I already have a sealed box @ 1.25 cubes gross which should be a perfect 1.1 after displacement to start breaking it in on and for sealed box evaluation. I will also be building a ~2,5 cu. ft slot vented box for testing purposes as well

Yes very excited for all the winners. Subs should ship out Tuesday or Wednesday of this coming week.

Congrats, as for the ported box, not sure if you need to go that big. The Dcon's love the smaller ported enclosures, but you could always build that size, then slug the interior air space until you find the sweet spot for your install. :)

i may consider giving this a shot in an IB setup as well, depending on whether or not there are any interested parties :)