Sign in to follow this  
matt5112

IXL18.2.2 Availibility

Hmm.. is the OP referring to the forum or my website? The only time I post stuff there is if something new comes up...

I think the OP is asking "is the IXL18.2.2 available or is there no stock? as it is not listed on your website"

;)

I think the OP is asking "is the IXL18.2.2 available or is there no stock? as it is not listed on your website"

;)

That'd be the one!

Oh.

There we go!

I was considering purchasing another one sometime in the near future to make for a set of twins but with the news of the return of TC Sounds and your new woofers in the works I think I might hold off for now.

I figured you might want to ensure others know that you still carry the product. ;)

I was considering purchasing another one sometime in the near future to make for a set of twins but with the news of the return of TC Sounds and your new woofers in the works I think I might hold off for now.

I figured you might want to ensure others know that you still carry the product. ;)

Someone knows something I don't (on both accounts). Unless you are referring to audiopulse.

TC is supposedly in the works to return to the market. I am not sure if that would be under TC or AudioPulse. But I believe the drivers are being done overseas now.

TC is supposedly in the works to return to the market. I am not sure if that would be under TC or AudioPulse. But I believe the drivers are being done overseas now.

And without the 15 and 18" ti basket (really there main "edge" in the market for a while. i wouldnt hold my breath tbh. lms was always a neat tech though:)