Sign in to follow this  
poundindak69

D680 or d925??

i was wondering which battery would be a good second battery for my system? my system does not consist of very much i have a hfonics nemesis 400 watt amp on my mj18 and a old school optumis for my mids and highs, i have the big 3 done just want a little extra juice for when i upgrade my sub amp? your guys opion is of great help cause im confused on which one to chose

either one will do the trick, pick one and be happy :)

either one will do the trick, pick one and be happy :)

ok thank you

also would the 925 also be able to be used as a primary battery?

Edited by poundindak69

for a small car its possible, for any truck its too small

i got a d925 for my amp, its nice and compact!

i say go for a d925

i got a d925 for my amp, its nice and compact!

i say go for a d925

\

how much power are you running?

what is the max amp thing mean? thats where i get confused on the batteries

max amps is short burst output. more Ah is better for extended pounding sessions, or i.e. daily drive to work [ex 30-60 minutes] type situations where continuous duty is called upon during moderate to high levels

max amps is short burst output. more Ah is better for extended pounding sessions, or i.e. daily drive to work [ex 30-60 minutes] type situations where continuous duty is called upon during moderate to high levels

hmm intresting, so the 925 seems to be the better battery since it has the higher AH and more max amps.....i think i made a decision

Actually the D925 is a 550CA battery which is likely more powerful than the battery you have from the factory. We sell people the S925 model with the 527 side mount adaptor all the time to replace their old Optima Red tops and they have been very pleased with the results. The 925 will still power a system up to 1,000W when used as the primary (only battery) in the car.

Actually the D925 is a 550CA battery which is likely more powerful than the battery you have from the factory. We sell people the S925 model with the 527 side mount adaptor all the time to replace their old Optima Red tops and they have been very pleased with the results. The 925 will still power a system up to 1,000W when used as the primary (only battery) in the car.

sweetness...well im gonna try it out as the primary and if it holds up then itll stay there but if not it become my secondary