tc3k101

Should I(electrical question)

do two runs of 1/0 awg 1 for ground and 1 for power or just ground to my chasis? i dont plan on running a ton of power. around 2000rms total. i do plan on adding a couple batteries though.

i already have a run of hyperflex for power and picking up another 24ft in a few hours. i know running the ground to the batt has less reistance than a chasis ground but would i really notice anyhing between the two with such little power? if i dont do another run i can do my big 3 today, but i would rather do two runs while my car is apart than doing 1 run and big 3 and come back and tear everything apart again.

1 run will be sufficient for that power, but 2 wouldnt hurt

1 run will be sufficient for that power, but 2 wouldnt hurt

i know it wouldnt hurt but is it needed? if it isnt then i dont need to buy more wire for my big3

i had 2runs...1 + and 1 - for a saz1500d...i saw a .2 volt increase after doing this at the rear batt..i say go for it if money is no issue

i had 2runs...1 + and 1 - for a saz1500d...i saw a .2 volt increase after doing this at the rear batt..i say go for it if money is no issue

well at this point in my life money is the issue. im trading my old cd player for the 24f of 1/0awg. i got lucky i guess.

:morepower1: is always better

:Doh:

a chasis ground can be seen as a free run of 0 guage. In most applications it will work just fine. a single run of 0 guage for your + should be good enough. besides multiple grounding points may lead to grounding loops which is another story all together.