Mark LaFountain

Group Buy HID Kits (updated w/install pics)

What Bulb Type/ Color Temperature would be best with dark blue?

did you stated that you have aftermarket projector on your truck i guess from ebay if so your bulb does change my brother had some projectors and they became h1 and they where 9006 before just to let you know they do change

depends on car and lights you have some cars have different view of how the color applies

Holy english batman!

What da World?! :WTFBubble:

WOw yes im sorry but my english is not that great. i came from mexico couple years ago and its really difficult to translate from spanish to english :shrug:

make it easier most of projectors do change bulb type :Doh:

I am glad you got a set of HID's, wish i could have helped you out but good luck with these and you future endeavors. Let me know if you need any other parts. Thanks.

I am glad you got a set of HID's, wish i could have helped you out but good luck with these and you future endeavors. Let me know if you need any other parts. Thanks.

If i like HID's then ill buy my fog's from you ok? :mexsmoke:

What Bulb Type/ Color Temperature would be best with dark blue?

did you stated that you have aftermarket projector on your truck i guess from ebay if so your bulb does change my brother had some projectors and they became h1 and they where 9006 before just to let you know they do change

depends on car and lights you have some cars have different view of how the color applies

Holy english batman!

What da World?! :WTFBubble:

WOw yes im sorry but my english is not that great. i came from mexico couple years ago and its really difficult to translate from spanish to english :shrug:

make it easier most of projectors do change bulb type :Doh:

My projector is stock. i ordered 9006 :D

If i like HID's then ill buy my fog's from you ok? :mexsmoke:

Yea its all good. And i am sure you will like HID's! They are a world of difference.

got my order in!

Yep got them ordered last night and i am hoping they are in by friday. And either let me know or mark when you are in town and i can try and meet up with you and give you them. Thanks man.

I have noticed with some Fords you can just lift them out and set them to the side. But if not then yes i would say try and remove a few items at a time to get access to the light and to have room to place the ballast. Good luck man, wish i could help you install but since you didnt buy from me i wont!! HAHAAHAHAHAHA just playing man. If you were closer i would certainly throw them in there for you, ask mark he knows!!

so have you installed them yet?

So the fogs for the lexus and the Santa Fe came in. Justin hand delivered them and installed both sets for me for free! Thanks mange!

Here's the final results, i'm very happy with these, i'll have to get some night shots of them.

HID%20Fogs%20007.JPG

HID%20Fogs%20008.JPG

HID%20Fogs%20011.JPG

HID%20Fogs%20012.JPG

hmm been looking for some 3000k for my fog lights, have 6500k on my headlights, and i love them!!

so $110 shipped for a kit?

what light do you buy for fogs is it just as easy to install them?

got matching 8k's for my fogs as well. man I love these things, i'll get some night shots of them tonight.

Look good!

did u buy the ones with high beams

nope, my truck has seperates, but I did see one of those kits, I think they're only a little bit more.

nope, my truck has seperates, but I did see one of those kits, I think they're only a little bit more.

yes they are a little more but isnt it illegal to not have high beams :Doh:

hmm been looking for some 3000k for my fog lights, have 6500k on my headlights, and i love them!!

so $110 shipped for a kit?

Well if we can get a few people who are looking to buy then i will be dropping the price, but if you would like to order right now, Then yes $110.

can u still get these for 110

Yes you can still buy these kits. And separately they will be $110 but if we can get a few people to buy i will drop the price.

yes they are a little more but isnt it illegal to not have high beams :Doh:

He has high beams, they just are on a separate bulb. They are not a Bi-Xenon kit.

Lets get the next order going people! PM or post on here when you want to buy.

I would be interested in some HIDs, but not sure if they will look tacky on a 94 LeSabre....I just need improved vision on the road, it's quite poor with my current lights.

its not tacky! I have seen many different vehicles with HID's. It is about night vision not status or anything. But let me know what you think.

its not tacky! I have seen many different vehicles with HID's. It is about night vision not status or anything. But let me know what you think.

If these are tacky, why do new lexus's,bmw's, and acura's have them!?