bassahaulic

What is the fastest you have gone

I went for a ride in a Snowbird when I was 16...........

I'v gone just under Mach baby :sonic:

I went for a ride in a Snowbird when I was 16...........

I'v gone just under Mach baby :sonic:

Pretty wild right?

I remember closing my eyes a few times and just hoping I wasn't gonna die

it was an experience...those guys are NUTS to say the least..

I could almost see the rivets on the plane's on either side of us

anything over 80mph now is just to fast for me now...price of gas,speeding tickets and

the fact that most people that can't drive always end up in your way

I just put around now and crank the tunes

dads harley o6 st. bob 105 mph

93 yamaha fzr 600 105 in the neighborhood pretty quick

93 s10 blazer 4.3 hill topping 115 never doing that again

moms 01 malibu 105 freakin restrictor it has a whole lot more to it

160+ m5

140+ in turn gt3

(both riding)

and getting a ride on track in the gt3 was visiting heaven

i drove an opel vectra on the swiss autobahn but it was in km so who the hell knows how fast i was going :Doh:

156 in my buddies 93 Mustang GT. Too fast for me though. haha I like my 0-60's better...

130 on a 05' Honda CBR 600. DROVE

120 in 91 honda eg hatch. rode

cant be a 91 and an EG at the same time. 88-91 is EF 92-95 is EG

140mph in my friend's mom's BMW 5 series. We hit something in the road causing us to lose control (to this day, we have no idea what we hit...we figure something small about the size of a basketball maybe) & we fishtailed & hit a light pole. Did about 1 to 2 360's. By the time we hit the light pole, idk exactly how fast we were going...I'm guessing around 100 maybe? But yea, it was totaled & the BMW dealership said had we been in say a "crappier" car, we would have been killed. So, I do know that God was w/ us that night. I figure 140 b/c my friend had just glanced at the speedometer like 10secs before so I doubt we would have slowed down.

BTW, we were 15 at the time. Let's just say the insurance was VERY close to dropping my friend's family lol.

about 125In the lincoln

my girl has a pontiac gt(supercharged) that im still waitin to open up, omg, im glad its her car and not mines i would have 10 tickets by now. lol

174 mph on 07 ninja zx-10r using gps to check speedo.

damn you all are CRAZY going 170 mph+

i remember doing 140ish in my 98 K1500 Silverado with a LQ9 engine...it was insanely loud.

I would always do around 100 getting to work everyday which was insane and i never got caught but you could probably hear me miles away...

90mph with a Chrysler 300 on a 25 speed limit street.. chit was intense, yet could have been my life Easily..

115 on the 300 on the interstate, had to slow down because i spotted a PoPo at the distance.

damn you all are CRAZY going 170 mph+

i remember doing 140ish in my 98 K1500 Silverado with a LQ9 engine...it was insanely loud.

I would always do around 100 getting to work everyday which was insane and i never got caught but you could probably hear me miles away...

Yeah a little crazy my buddy has driven for years anything form a carrera gt to a f430. Damn good driver best iv ridden with and the only person i trust other than myself over 100. Boy is 185-190 a sweet feeling though =]

Edited by MemphisMzd

I feel the same way about the GF's GT...... although she gets alot of tickets lol

But he's was right, all those slow asses on the interstate always in the way. Fudgeing 4 lane interstate people still do 60 in the FAST lanes...... .>.< :jon::angry22:

i like driving really fast in a truck, its insanely loud at 5000+ RPM

90mph with a Chrysler 300 on a 25 speed limit street.. chit was intense, yet could have been my life Easily..

115 on the 300 on the interstate, had to slow down because i spotted a PoPo at the distance.

You life? What about some five year old's?

My old Mk1 Golf was nut's I had that topped out at the rev limiter in top gear, that was 151mph it made my 79 vette look like a moped. I went round the track in a lotus exige turbo, then a porsche 996 GT3 race car, the lotus was possibly slightly quicker.

The best though was a 29ft RV we rented when we were in the states once, it had a V10 petrol, I managed to get that badboy up to just a touch over 100mph by slip streaming behind a big truck that was hauling ass. We had to be about 2 yards behind it to get to that speed as soon as we dropped back we didn't have the power to get it back up, that was one bumpy ride in the wind.

155 in my 04 Mustang Gt let off the throttle

14.7 @94mph in the 1320 (yea i know its slow)

I was just thinking that......I thought it was a little higher though around 135

I was just thinking that......I thought it was a little higher though around 135

Well I guess I was wrong...

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/2005...mph-hood-4.html

Edit Dad doesnt like high speeds.. he likes something like 0-80 acceleration.. I would never attempt to top out a Mustang cause they handle like chit

Edited by sick6ness