bassahaulic

What is the fastest you have gone

170mph in my brothers evo on the freeway which i dont condone

143mph im my turbo hatch 1/4 mile. faster if i keep going only limited by gearing at that point

i dont believe for one second you went that fast in an evo :bsflag:

lol, 170mph is about 275km/t.

Here's a M5 E34 (1989–1995) that does 290 km/t / 180mph:

Here's a evo doing 265 km/t / 165 mph:

and here's a evo doing 270 km/t / 168 mph:

That's original evos, if you tuned them a little bit they go easily above 300 km/t / 186 mph:

until i am personally sitting in a stock evo going that fast, i will never believe it.

McDonnel Douglas F-15 E Strike Eagle ... Mach 2 (in the Air Force). Air - to - Air mission chasing a Brittish Tornado ...

124 mph in the 1/4 mile - 1985 Camaro Z28. / 121 mph in the 1/4 mile - 1971 Chevy C10.

132 mph in a Nissan 300zx turbo (highway).

not sure how fast but my friend scared the shit out of me in his Ford f250 turbo diesel trying out his new aftermarket bells and whistles. that truck was scary fast. (highway).

180 interstate on a test drive corvette L :captain: s 6

128 in my 944

130 something in my 3000GT

153 in my Boxster (as a passenger...never let that friend drive again)

150 something in my GTO

150+ in a Hemi GTX

130 in a viper

90 head on in to a pole in a fox body mustang (as a passenger)

McDonnel Douglas F-15 E Strike Eagle ... Mach 2 (in the Air Force). Air - to - Air mission chasing a Brittish Tornado ...

This wins. By far. I would LOVE the chance to do that.

1999 Volvo S70 - about 115-120mph.

2009 BMW 335i - about 130 but it had way more... ran out of road plus friend about crapped his pants.... it was on a backroad. I think my brother has taken it 150-155 ish.

111mph in my nissan frontier had to slow down :(

130+ in my friends nova

157 on the sv1000s but it isn't uncommon to travel 145 for an hour at a time.

The evo will do somewhere around 145

140 in the 1/4 in my 68 Camero

That ride in the F-15 E Strike Eagle was an incentive ride for making Dedicated Crewchief of the Year at RAF Lakenheath Air Force Base in England. THAT was by far the coolest thing I've ever done. I actually got to work the controls (properly supervised of course).

I'm trying to get my pictures scanned into my computer so I can post them on here.

Fastest was between 190-195 even thought the car would have gone 217. I ran out of space! I tried my heart out for Many days to break the 200mph mark but Always came up short. MOST People have NO Clue at anything over 150mph how fast you come up on traffic. When I was finally able to hit the 195ish mark I was on the 14" Indy cars brakes Very hard and down shifting on the 9400rpm rev limiter before I rear ended a couple cars. The car was only 1 or 20 Porsche Carrera GT-R's built. You had to be a VIP costumer to even get on the order list. He paid $547,000 for the car. I got the thing to run 11.0's @ 129mph with VP 109 No Lead on a 103* degree day with the A/C on.

Quickest I have went was 8.68 @ 157mph with a 408 Windsor on 250shot and a 315/60/15 MT Drag Radial.

Well I will post some pics later if I have time.

140 with my buddies stock nx2000. Confirmed by gps and speedo said 147 lol

193 in my friends prius.

???

I was doing 40 MPH uphill on the freeway the other day in a rainstorm. :( Pegged to the floor!

120 in a fully stock 92 ford taurus

144 in a 84 f150

jump the taurus at 75 over 6 feet in the air and it drive better now then before

jump the taurus at 75 over 6 feet in the air and it drive better now then before

:omgwtf:

191mph/7.32 1/4 e.t. on my old Suzuki 2004 pro street bike.

Fastest was between 190-195 even thought the car would have gone 217. I ran out of space! I tried my heart out for Many days to break the 200mph mark but Always came up short. MOST People have NO Clue at anything over 150mph how fast you come up on traffic. When I was finally able to hit the 195ish mark I was on the 14" Indy cars brakes Very hard and down shifting on the 9400rpm rev limiter before I rear ended a couple cars. The car was only 1 or 20 Porsche Carrera GT-R's built. You had to be a VIP costumer to even get on the order list. He paid $547,000 for the car. I got the thing to run 11.0's @ 129mph with VP 109 No Lead on a 103* degree day with the A/C on.

Here is a couple pics of me @ the dragstrip with the car for all the non believers. The owner of the track had me come on a closed day because he was soooo nervous about that car and something happening to it. Thats why NO One is in the stands.

I have about 2 hours of Sick Ass street footage of my beating the wheels off this car. You could hit the rev limiter in 2nd and be going 93-95mph.

DSC02232.JPG

DSC02231.JPG

In the near future I'm going to try to spend a day uploading Digi8 and Hi8 videos onto the net. I have a shoe box full of tapes with ALL kinds of footage from the race track,car shows,street races,testing and tuning sessions.

I been up to 105mph in my car and record a video of me doing 40-100mph

130+ in my first car- 03 tiburon

120+ in my new car- 05 srt-4

EDIT: lol click on porsche gt pics for boobies lol

Edited by snail05

130(had to slam on brakes for semi) in my built 3.1L grand prix.

145 in buddys tripped out GTP.(Cold air intake, Tune, Smaller pulley, headers, and exhaust.)

149 in friends 2007 Saleen Mustang.(makes me wish i was a long haul trucker too)

95 in my buddies F-150(turd)

115 in dads Explorer.

and 132 down the track in a 11.3 second trailblazer SS(thanked the guy for the next 2 hours for letting me ride in it.)

I managed to three wheel my sister's '97 Taurus once; I hopped it about 6 inches or so on a few different wavy roads too...boy that was a damned fun car...reliable as hell to boot