bassahaulic

What is the fastest you have gone

I've ben around 160 170 on a GSX-R 1100 I don't know what year it was but it still had some throttle left

i have seen -211mph on my bike the 1300cc and i have a 1990 mustang drag car 430ci -743hp and a 300shot of nos -- car has been 8.34et at 158mph in the 1/4-- it will go faster just have to drive it

Went 8.48 151mph 60 ft 1.16 in an 81 camaro with a 364ci small block single carb making 712hp.

Edited by sapp591

145 mph Raced some gay ass 13 sec Grand prix in my 93 Ford Taurus SHO 3.0 MTX on the highway

130mph in my '97 Talon non-turbo....later found out my tires were only rated up to 130mph so I'm theorizing that is exactly why she would not go any faster despite going downhill with the throttle pegged!

Also went 138mph in my friend's 3000gt NA on the interstate but hit traffic so had to slow down...crazy thing was how fast it got up there - a LOT quicker than my 140hp Talon could ever do!

counting cars, 140, counting anything, mach 3 :)

About 145 in my 03 Tibby. Wish it had more, I wasn't scared yet :woot:

In a car, 113 in my 96 volvo 850 glt..

Fastest (outside a vehicle): 160-180'ish.. skydiving, pretty close to vertical.. what a rush! :woot:

took my new 'maro to 146mph...then it shifted into 6th and slowed down. will dry while in manual mode..maybe see 150?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

took my new 'maro to 146mph...then it shifted into 6th and slowed down. will dry while in manual mode..maybe see 150?

Kent, take the easy way and get some boost. I guarantee you'll be hooked instantly. . . . . . . And it's just so damn easy.

Kent, take the easy way and get some boost. I guarantee you'll be hooked instantly. . . . . . . And it's just so damn easy.

am thinking boost later on. a nice turbo setup, tune and possibly cams. then again, maybe just a quickie 100 shot? i think the 3.6 is strong enough to handle it.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

A little over 130 in a mid 90's supercharged Eagle Talon. When I began to slow down and touch the brakes,the shuddering made it feel as if I was reentering earth's atmosphere!

maxed out speedometer in a 03' cobra with about 25k under the hood. speedometer goes to 160, and stayed on it for a cpl seconds after, car does over 200 so i'm guessing ~170?

About 20 yrs ago I buried the speedo in my 65 corvair......The tac was only at 3500 and the speedo went to 140. I stayed on it til I hit 5k on the tac. I guess I was going about 150 or 155.

the fastest i ever went broke was ........................." I Do " !!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

155mph in my buddies Subaru WRX (rode, felt like the car was lifting off the ground).

In a car, 113 in my 96 volvo 850 glt..

Fastest (outside a vehicle): 160-180'ish.. skydiving, pretty close to vertical.. what a rush! woot.gif

A human being's terminal velocity is ~120mph Doh.gif By no means, am I saying it wasn't crazy. It's on my to-do list.

Edited by DeepSubBoy

135mph in a standard mk2 Golf 16v GTI, was fun but not scary, want to go faster :)

135mph in a standard mk2 Golf 16v GTI, was fun but not scary, want to go faster :)

my buddie has a newer jetta gli 1.8t with a t3/t4 swap those lil vw's get pretty crazy lol

my buddie has a newer jetta gli 1.8t with a t3/t4 swap those lil vw's get pretty crazy lol

Yeah I run a VW club here in the UK and some of the guys are running mk2's with 1.8t turbo lumps, VR6's, even got a couple of Polo G40's (1.3 Supercharged)

Get's quite fun on the drag strip :)

Yeah I run a VW club here in the UK and some of the guys are running mk2's with 1.8t turbo lumps, VR6's, even got a couple of Polo G40's (1.3 Supercharged)

Get's quite fun on the drag strip :)

kool kool, im in the states and all he talks about is the damn bora's and i forget the other one that they on have overseas, i know forge (vw performance company im sure u have heard of) spent a crazy amount to have 1 imported