jesse

Realistically unlimited budget system: What would

I have a friend in the Navy who is single and has money to burn. He needs some boom in his Explorer (he's my co-admin over at fordexplorer.net). I suggested to him RE XXX 15's, whatever amp denim told me to buy, probably RE components too in the according sizes. I'd like to see what some of you guys who live and breathe this stuff have to say because denim isn't on aim ever any more ;)

I would probably get what I have right now. Anything else would be overkill for me. Kind of crazy when I have my dream car and dream system.

Put a 18 in that truck

Ascendant audio

Jesse, sorry I have not been on AIM much recently, work and interviews all the time is killing my online time,

anyway, I would suggest having Brian look into the Stereo Integrity D2 and the Sound Splinter RL-p,

both subs you are getting more sub for the money than the RE XXX, have Brian read the test that Mrray did on the XXX and the RL-p, ontop of that the RL-p and new D2 do not need a ton of power to get crazy loud and sound good doing it

I say have him run a pair of 12's and maybe 2 750 watt amps

Damn, with an unlimited budget, I don't think I can even comment on that. I know the first thing I would get would be some Critical Mass Electrostats. HEll, I don't think I'd need anything else.

hmmm..a pretty much unlimited budget? wow..where to begin...lol.

if he just wants to throw major power at something and sound good doing it, and will give up his cargo area..the re xxx will be a good buy. if he wants to maintain some room, still get silly loud and sound good, the soundsplinter rl-p would be awesome. and if he doesn't mind waiting, the si d2 would be a good choice.

of course if he really wants to get loud, a solo x 18 would be in order....

power wise, memphis mojo, orion 2500d, mtx 29001 (i believe that's the model number, it's 3000wrms) arc audio, planet audio, zapco....all would be awesome amp choices...

man...there is so much out there for a pretty unlimited budget...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i would say go all out JL if you lookin to spend some bux

i would say go all out JL if you lookin to spend some bux

:Doh::P

Zapco amps and 1 Adire Parthonon---- :lol: -----Alpine 300 HU-------just some suggestions.

throw in high end rainbow, focal or cdt componets..

maybe mcintosh amps and head units..

but for sure this is the way to go!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

all class A front stage...50W single ended. Hey, this is unlimited, right :D

Maybe some Zapco power to the sub stage.

humm for amps with no budget, I would go BRAX competition, or limited edition Sinfoni, or maybe even Have Dave Edwards build me something wild with Top shelf components on a hand made board

humm for amps with no budget, I would go BRAX competition, or limited edition Sinfoni, or maybe even Have Dave Edwards build me something wild with Top shelf components on a hand made board

that is what I plan on doing with my next install----building a 3 way active crossover section.

any update on the ideas?