sundownz

SAZ-3500D Pre-Order

Okay guys... here it is.

If you order between NOW and the end of February...

$825 for one

$815 for two (each)

$800 for four or more (each)

If you order any time from March 1st until they arrive...

$850 for one

$825 for two (each)

$810 for four or more (each)

Paypal me at sundownz@sundownaudio.com to Pre-Order!

The current ETA is around May 11th to May 20th -- this is a rough estimate. As always, with a pre-order the ETA is subject to change based on shipping delays, etc, etc. PLEASE do not pre-order unless you are okay with any delays that may occur.

SAZ-3500D_Layout.jpg

We are expecting around 3800 on a 12v electrical system from these and over 6000 on a 16v electrical system :)

They feature 33% more output FETs than the current 3000D... a quad transformer setup (more efficient)... and solid core wire output inductors (more reliable)... among other minor changes we made to enhance reliability.

These will have the "new style" SAZ casing and the width is the same as the current SAZ amps. It is around 2.6" longer than the current SAZ-3000D.

sick!

not too much heavier then the 3000 right?

A bit heavier as it has more stuff in it... but no, not a ton heavier.

so, as in replace the current '3000d's' ------ were talkin about that they will still be a perfect match for (2) 18 btl dailys??????..... cause i went to order 2 3000d's this morning and they were sold out :dammit:

SAZ-3500D_Layout.jpg

We are expecting around 3800 on a 12v electrical system from these and over 6000 on a 16v electrical system :)

i really like how they are rated... 3800 on 12V :bigclap:

so, as in replace the current '3000d's' ------ were talkin about that they will still be a perfect match for (2) 18 btl dailys??????..... cause i went to order 2 3000d's this morning and they were sold out :dammit:

I will have some used 3000s around the time these come in from Team Members.

holy crap!

Doing trade ups for 3000D's?

Going to either have to wait until they get here and trade in towards normal cost or be without an amp until they get here.

Not sure why everyone wants to swap out, though, the 3000D is still a great amp.

Going to either have to wait until they get here and trade in towards normal cost or be without an amp until they get here.

Not sure why everyone wants to swap out, though, the 3000D is still a great amp.

Since you put it that way...Haha I'll keep the 3KD Jake :)

MORE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought of that a little bit after i posted, thats to long to be without an amp,

i was gonna get another 3000 to strap to mine when my other sub gets here, but since these are coming out i might get two of these..

It's ok!! I'll buy the 3000's from you man. :wacky:

i want one.. .but i dont need one....

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME JACOB<

Im assuming that as well as the 3000d and the (not included) 300A inline fuse....what fuse rating will this baby be???????...need to stock up now