sundownz

SAZ-3500D Pre-Order

when these come out if i had a 3000d i would keep it and call it collectors item lol. the 3500d is going to be a beast

Hey Jacob....these prices..$815 (each) for two.......do they include tax and shipping...im ordering 2 in the morning?

Hey Jacob....these prices..$815 (each) for two.......do they include tax and shipping...im ordering 2 in the morning?

Out of state doesn't have tax (we are in NC) and yes, shipping included.

I have a feeling these are going to sell out before they get here, FYI.

That is a good problem, right?

In this economy, thats a damn good problem!!!

If I find a job before the end of the month, I might get one !!

would this amp be ok on a stock 110 amp alt and 3 d3100's?

For short periods - but your alternator is not going to keep up fast enough and you will lose the charge on the batteries pretty quick with ~350 amp of draw. This is true with any high power amplifier when using a stock alternator even with a large bank.

Assuming that you will actually be using near the full output of this amp anyway... if you are a casual listener with only short periods of high output activity you can do it - but when you do crank it watch that voltage.

I still suggest an HO alternator.

In this economy, thats a damn good problem!!!

If I find a job before the end of the month, I might get one !!

We feel pretty lucky to be doing so well with the current economy :)

I'd coincider them but that price isn't in my ball park range for a 3800watt amp.. Im not bashing cuz them Sundowns are great products all in all.. Im just not a big enough baller to afford that at the moment :(

Wow cant wait till these come out :) I'll start saving up now :) Can a btl fully loaded handle 3500+ rms for long periods of time without blowing??? Also will I get a 3db increase since thats almost double the btls rated power or not????

I'd coincider them but that price isn't in my ball park range for a 3800watt amp.. Im not bashing cuz them Sundowns are great products all in all.. Im just not a big enough baller to afford that at the moment :(
Woot!!! Looks like I'll be getting 2 for now and then possibly 2 or 4 more later down the road.. Thanks Jacob

I R cornfused! :Doh:

Wow cant wait till these come out :) I'll start saving up now :) Can a btl fully loaded handle 3500+ rms for long periods of time without blowing??? Also will I get a 3db increase since thats almost double the btls rated power or not????

That's a lot of power, be careful. And for the 3db increase: No one can answer that.

My 2 3ks are sitting in my room waiting to be installed, if I knew this was going to be coming out, I would have gotten 2 of these, but I wouldn't even know what to do with that much power. Question, the 3k are 6k strapped at 2ohms. So 1ohm isnt safe for them, i get that, but why? and what are the 3500s gonna do strapped?

My 2 3ks are sitting in my room waiting to be installed, if I knew this was going to be coming out, I would have gotten 2 of these, but I wouldn't even know what to do with that much power. Question, the 3k are 6k strapped at 2ohms. So 1ohm isnt safe for them, i get that, but why? and what are the 3500s gonna do strapped?

If you were to strap them into a 1ohm load they will each see 0.5ohm. Many people safely do this but these pull a lot of current @ 0.5ohm so you better have a really REALLY good electrical to support the pair. As for the saz-3500s they will be rated 7,000watts strapped @ 2ohms.

what are these rated at 2 ohms? sundown reminds me of fosgate, only cheaper :) good quality, good customer service, and very under rated.

750 x 1 @ 4 ohms

1750 x 1 @ 2 ohms

3500 x 1 @ 1 ohm

so, is this like the 100.2 to 125.2 upgrade? just some updated things and a little more power from the current 3kd?

No, this is a totally new board design.