sundownz

SAZ-3500D Pre-Order

oh

Notice four transformers ;) That gives it away immediately.

This board is 2.6" longer.

I just fell in love... Must sell kidney on black market :bigclap:

by "new style saz casing"

do they look different or what?

:)

I mean it has the updated SAZ case that we have been using for a while -- with the internal fins.

Since the new 3500D is more efficient. Does it draw the same current as the 3000D while having more power?

Hey Jacob....these prices..$815 (each) for two.......do they include tax and shipping...im ordering 2 in the morning?

Out of state doesn't have tax (we are in NC) and yes, shipping included.

Hey man where at in nc? im here in nc as well maybe i could come over some time and check out the operation. wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of those 3500s either.

Since the new 3500D is more efficient. Does it draw the same current as the 3000D while having more power?

It's not THAT much more efficient :) At a given power level it will draw a bit less current, though.

its crazy how well your company is doing in this economy :) i guess as long as there are retards like us that waste money on CA, you will be in business :) hahaha

I wish I had more money to throw his way lol

Car Audio > Economy

The slow economy will just "weed out" the crappy companies and those who don't keep their overhead low. Unfortunately may also weed out some GOOD companies that are operating primarily based on credit, so there maybe some good companies that go belly up too, despite a good product, but I definately expect ALOT of the Car Audio companies that are out there now to not survive, this will reduce your choices in what gear to buy new, but there will be plenty of used stuff out there and dB-r (with our low overhead) will still be around to make it good as new for you guys. And of course we will still be dealing with Sundown Audio so you can get good stuff NEW also.

does ANYONE have a real picture of the inside of this thing (SAZ-3500D)? There has to be a prototype somewhere, does it not look like the build model so noone has posted the pic? I just need something other than the drawing of the inside to make a web page for the pre-sale on our store. I know someone has been testing the prototype and if it at least looks somewhat like the final build model on the inside I would like a copy of the pic. Will note on the page that it is the prototype and point out any differences there may end up being with the final product.

These may even be here before the end of April... it seems like the factory is on the ball :) But, that means the pre-order will end sooner!

These may even be here before the end of April... it seems like the factory is on the ball :) But, that means the pre-order will end sooner!

:wacky: i just preordered mine cant wait :wacky:

how do i pre order. where do i go on paypal to send the money. and do take out the payment as soon as the order is recieved. i have the money now, would want to spend it later.

Jakes paypal is sundownz@sundownaudio.com

sorry im a noob but when i go to paypal how do i send it out to jake. where or how do i send it to sundownz@sundownaudio.com

top area should say "send money". put his email into the recipient area, check goods, add something along the lines of "3500d preorder" in the notes section, make sure your address is correct, and send it.

kool just order my 3500d. im luvin life

Josh,

You did not give me a shipping address.

Please send it from josh-finley@hotmail.com to me at sundownz@sundownaudio.com to confirm.