sundownz

SAZ-3500D Pre-Order

Jacob,

Not sure if you've been on tonight or not but i sent you a message about your location. Im located in moorseville, nc and i was wondering what pricing would be like if i picked it up directly from you.

Jake is in Moorseville too.

I wish I lived that close to him!! lol

Jake is in Moorseville too.

Thats what i thought. I sent him a message the other day maybe hes hiding from me he hasn't replied yet haha.

so any idea on release date? im excitied to get mine :bigclap:

early may, has anyone seen how similar the audioque3500d looks like the 3500d. the sundown is a little skinnier and longer also a about 3 hundred rms more. i think im expecting 3800rms on my 3500d sundown.

does anyone know what heatsink will they use, will it be the usual or the one like the 1200d?

so any idea on release date? im excitied to get mine :bigclap:

early may, has anyone seen how similar the audioque3500d looks like the 3500d. the sundown is a little skinnier and longer also a about 3 hundred rms more. i think im expecting 3800rms on my 3500d sundown.

The 3500D also uses 33% more output FETs than the AQ 3500D... they are substantially different in several ways.

does anyone know what heatsink will they use, will it be the usual or the one like the 1200d?

Since it is an SAZ amp it will have the SAZ casing.

I am anxious to get these in and shipping! Don't miss out - be sure to get your pre-order in soon!

I am anxious to get these in and shipping! Don't miss out - be sure to get your pre-order in soon!

any more info on the release date?

any more info on the release date?

I will post if there is - we still expect them early May.

I really like the amp rating of 750x1 at 4ohm, is that CEA-2006 rated? I compete in USACi mod 0-1000 and am currently using 2 Rockford T10001BD's but want to switch to a better amp before finals and have read many great things about Sundown Audio. What do you expect this amp will be putting out at say 12.8 volts (the P.O.S. charging system on my Mazda is a nightmare) and realistically this is what my charing system sits at, and yes I have an Ohio Generator 180amp alt. 3 Kinetik HC2400's and a Missing Link module installed but the factory PCM is junk. I really would like to do a 150 but I have an uphill battle what with 16 Rockford p1 10's (the buy 1 get 1 subs) and a SEALED wall, I'm at 149 and I think this might push me over. Thank you for your assistance, Tom

I really like the amp rating of 750x1 at 4ohm, is that CEA-2006 rated? I compete in USACi mod 0-1000 and am currently using 2 Rockford T10001BD's but want to switch to a better amp before finals and have read many great things about Sundown Audio. What do you expect this amp will be putting out at say 12.8 volts (the P.O.S. charging system on my Mazda is a nightmare) and realistically this is what my charing system sits at, and yes I have an Ohio Generator 180amp alt. 3 Kinetik HC2400's and a Missing Link module installed but the factory PCM is junk. I really would like to do a 150 but I have an uphill battle what with 16 Rockford p1 10's (the buy 1 get 1 subs) and a SEALED wall, I'm at 149 and I think this might push me over. Thank you for your assistance, Tom

That means virtually nothing. The Rockford Fosgate T15K is CEA compliant :suicide-santa:

Have you heard from any of your competitors if anyone has tried to protest your amps? I'm just wondering what would be a more safe way to go the 3000 which is rated at 800x1 at 4ohm or the 3500 which is ratede at 750x1 at 4ohm, its possible that the 3000 will be closer to 1000 at 4ohm. Duran, the CEA rating means everything now, the last competition I was at my T10001BD's were protested a competitor in my class claimed they were CEA rated at 600 not 500 so the judge had to pull out "the book" with all amp CEA ratings to make sure I was in the right class. It was the first time it has happened to me but now I see it does happen so I just want to play within the rules thats all

This pre-order will end on May 1st as we will be expecting the amps within a week or two at that point.

Get in while you can.

So, since I am new here, do I understand correctly that you only make so many of these amps and then they are gone? I am going to buy either the 3500 or a 3000 but have to wait until June. Will I have to find a used one or what? Thanks