First off my slow ass car...i think im justified in not spending thousands to make it a tad faster. :bull:

debadge004.jpg

Went from..15" ssd copper coil at 2ohm on an alpine 1000wrms sealed

box.jpg

To a larger box with 6" aeroport..

2.jpg

And yesterday came my sundown 1200D + SSA icon D2 running at 1ohm (curtousy of johnecon2001) :bigclap:

3.jpg

Im still playing with the settings but man am i satisfied with this combo. Imo the sound quality between the SSD and the Icon are almost identical, but the output from the icon rocks my socks. It hits lows like nobodys business, which the SSD hit um, just not nearly as loud. And that sundown amp stays cool as an ice cube.

My hats off to sundown and SSA for these fine products.

NICE! Glad it got to you ok (took a little longer than I thought it would).

It's such a great sounding sub.

So what are the specs of the box you have the ICON in now?

I take back what i said!

This thing is ravaging my trunk...2 days and its knocked out my third brake light and my trunk light. Soon to be my rear view mirror.

:nopity:

Looks great.

Icons are known for being lowend beasts :)

Lets see if these vids work. I have the usual case of chitty cell phone vids, i know theres a camcorder around here somewhere so you can get a better idea of whats really goin on.

Windshield

Trunk

I <3 the color, and there is nothing wrong with a fast neon... but who wants a fast when when you can get loud as f@#k.

Oh id love for it to be fast, its just not realistic. Driving my friends srt-4 is insanely fun..i get a boner when i hear the turbo ballin out in 3rd gear.

I really like the color, it turns purple in certain light. Electric blue srt-4=sex.

carz011.jpg

Oh id love for it to be fast, its just not realistic. Driving my friends srt-4 is insanely fun..i get a boner when i hear the turbo ballin out in 3rd gear.

I really like the color, it turns purple in certain light. Electric blue srt-4=sex.

carz011.jpg

I've had a first gen turbo'd, and played with srt-4's both hella fun to drive.. Although srt-4 exhaust is just plain bad ass, and that thing screams. I had the same color on my 98 2-door.

Turbo'd 1st gens are so ridiculous. Ive seen someone swap the full interior and engine/trans from an srt into one. Those cars are just so light it turns them into mini rocketships...mini rocketships that have no chance grippin off the line. Awesome none-the-less.

Some Jeezy...yes i suck with all things related to pictures and videos.

th_P2280049.jpg

Edited by glasjaw