TooLoud4You

Questions about Icons

Hi is there a difference in the icons that had the blue dustcap writing, or are they the same specs?

Also how does 2 12" icons vs 2 12" Fi ssds flatwind bp, match up?

4cf 33hz box with 2500rms.

Any input would be appreciated.

The blue ones are old, as far as I know they haven't changed. Mark calls them "The OG blue ones"

The Icon's with the Blue text on the dust cap were the original build run Icon's. Nothing has changed on them specs or part wise. We are readjusting the logo to go with the three separate model lines.

The ICON is currently my favorite sub in the $300 +/- range. While a lot subs exhibit some roll off down low it seems like it'll play 30hz just as loud as 50hz. You might get a tiny bit more peak output out of an SSD in a higher tuned ported box but it won't slam the lows like the ICON's, and i never even got to play with one ported :(

The ICON is currently my favorite sub in the $300 +/- range. While a lot subs exhibit some roll off down low it seems like it'll play 30hz just as loud as 50hz. You might get a tiny bit more peak output out of an SSD in a higher tuned ported box but it won't slam the lows like the ICON's, and i never even got to play with one ported :(

yup icons sure do love the low stuff