kryptonitewhite

I hope Meade got his posted, here's mine

Meade got me motivated but he hadn't made his yet. Here's Hustla Baller and Run Quickly. I had to open all the doors all the way, open the moon roof, and it still had room for more excursion and it still clipped and started to stink. I emailed Scott about a dual 1 recone since a 2500.1 doesn't look to be in the near future. But, while I was bangin, some dudes heard it and one came to take pics/vids along with me, said he was friends with a local shop and gave me his number and email.

I wish Meade could have hooked me up, at least he pointed me in the right direction though ;)

Oh, Bobbie (my new friend) asked "You mean the Jackhammer?" when I said " I'm gettn a 22". I laughed and said "no, a REAL 22", like that one... from Fi" :D

Keep in mind when I say "not low enough for me", it is at MY reference level, since I tuned down at 15Hz, I get a lot more excursion and less output at 30Hz, so overall I am not near as loud as any of you, but at MY level. I am looking at my FR curve, I'm not INSANE loud above 30Hz... I'm not loud at all yet.

fi doesnt make a 22

Not Yet...

They displayed a 22" prototype basket at CES. So it is in the works.

Meter it yet?

not a chance, pointless till I get a dual 1 recone or a 2500.1

THIS CAMERA MIC REALLY DOES DISTORT EVEN THE MOST QUIET SOUNDS! I have to open up everything and clipp the chit out of my amp just to get this much excursion, and it still has more room!

fi doesnt make a 22

very good. if they did, I would already have it. the IB3 22" will be out soon enough, along with the auto version which of course I will not use, I will use the "Infinite Baffle Home Theater" sub ;)

It's not totally pointless to meter it, you could always use it to compare to the new amp and coils you're going to get.

It's not totally pointless to meter it, you could always use it to compare to the new amp and coils you're going to get.

true, but im frustrated at the moment and dont want to keep doing damage. I need to get the big 3 done, HO alt, all thread the box, and coil/amp situation before I smoke the sub, kill the alt, or anything else... I dont want to embarrass myself anymore than I already have....

I'd love to get my own TL! I'd tweak all day and run REW and get my complete FR

fi doesnt make a 22

You don't get out much, do you?

HAHA LMAO

fi doesnt make a 22

:noob: