seanbw

RE re10 for home theater/audio

well my little $50 project came in the mail today, it's nothing special but i took pictures anyways.

CIMG0098.jpg

CIMG0101.jpg

CIMG0095.jpg

CIMG0103.jpg

CIMG0105.jpg

had to test it out somehow :P

CIMG0107.jpg

so i unhooked my sub and gave it a whirl on the 1500d.

Edited by caligreen

vids would be great!

vids would be great!

i don't have anything to power it with yet (i just tested it on my saz1500 @ 8ohm to see if it worked) and when i do it wont be very dramatic- probably 100w or so, what exactly would you be looking for a video?

specs of the box and are you going to put a finish on it? and how much power are you going to feed it in the home theater?

it's about 1.8 net @ ~27hz. i plan on carpeting the box and finding a cheap 50-100w mono amp. i don't need anything fancy because it will go on a dedicated subwoofer output.

it's about 1.8 net @ ~27hz. i plan on carpeting the box and finding a cheap 50-100w mono amp. i don't need anything fancy because it will go on a dedicated subwoofer output.

let us know how it sounds im looking for a subwoofer for my bros room he wants some boom lol.. looking into a dcon at the moment

let us know how it sounds im looking for a subwoofer for my bros room he wants some boom lol.. looking into a dcon at the moment

this would not compare to the dcon, this is more in the $40-50 range, but i will let ya know how the design works out and how it sounds on what power and source :)

this would not compare to the dcon, this is more in the $40-50 range, but i will let ya know how the design works out and how it sounds on what power and source :)

lol its all good