SoundSplinter

Driver Pin-Ups: RL-p12 Black Annodized Cone

Aww, come on now! 

That matte black is just as sexi, you're just getting used to it.. which isn't a bad thing!  :Cavalry:

If the matte black is just as sexy, then you can have my 12"er back (still BNIB, mind you ;) ), and I'll take the new anodized cone :D

O jeez. :hyper:

You know I can't do that.. even if it is still NIB, I wouldn't feel comfortable selling a driver to someone else at retail that has already been sold once you know? So stop it with the guilt trip already and go install your woofer! :finger: B)

So stop it with the guilt trip already and go install your woofer!  :finger:  B)

I wish I could.....stupid weather :(

But as soon as it's decently warm....... :hyper:

So stop it with the guilt trip already and go install your woofer!  :finger:  B)

I wish I could.....stupid weather :(

But as soon as it's decently warm....... :hyper:

same problem here

In short, I really haven't decided yet.  It's a mixed bag in terms of preference, I like 'em with and without the logo, and it seems that many of my customers feel the same way.  I am hoping to get logo's on the drivers more consistently.. so if you're fiending for a logoless sub, it may be adviseable to act sooner rather than later wink2.gif

if you keep the logo is it gonna be the same copperish orange color or is it going to be different?

Haven't decided shiftyeyes.gif

if you keep the black anodized cones I'd go with a black or silver logo. I think that would look great. I was never really a fan of the orange.

I definitely didn't dislike the orange, though in all honesty it wasn't entirely planned to come out that way. The selected color on the sample was metallic copper, all shimmerin' and shining.. Problem was the logo ink had some kind of reaction with the paint on the surface of the aluminum cone and ended up losing some of its luster crazy.gif. That's why we've since moved towards the annodized aluminum cones.

Now if only the printer would work a little quicker :worthless:crazy2.gif

u should make the logo bigger i think it would look better

Disagree. If you're reintroducing the logo, the old size looked perfect on my 15" cone.

Yea, if anything I would be making the logo smaller. I don't want to take away from the natural beauty of the driver itself, and with too large of a logo I feel that people's eyes would be drawn towards it instead of the immaculate aesthetics of the driver itself grin.gif

Yea, if anything I would be making the logo smaller.  I don't want to take away from the natural beauty of the driver itself, and with too large of a logo I feel that people's eyes would be drawn towards it instead of the immaculate aesthetics of the driver itself  grin.gif

screw it.....

just leave it off ;)

if you keep the black anodized cones I'd go with a black or silver logo. I think that would look great. I was never really a fan of the orange.

x2 on that. it would be hella sick with the silver.

I agree with geroge,

I feel the drivers should have the logo, for business purposes, even if it is small, just has to be big enough to be easily understood who the builder is

I agree with geroge,

I feel the drivers should have the logo, for business purposes, even if it is small, just has to be big enough to be easily understood who the builder is

kinda like the dub7...small and simple

or you could make 'em like the eD A Series...distinctive enough not to need a logo :D

But I wouldn't mind it either way. It would be tough to make it look bad.