chad y

Oh yeah 3000

So many thanks to Jacob.

I got home from work today and what did I have waiting for me??

100_0283.jpg

so what could it be?

100_0284.jpg

oh yeah!

100_0285.jpg

100_0286.jpg

100_0287.jpg

100_0288.jpg

100_0289.jpg

so what is it going to be powering?

TC3k15.jpg

3.1ft^3 tuned to 32 Hz 45 sq in of port

100_1653.jpg

I hope to have it installed no later than this weekend.

once again thanks Jacob

Chad

Thanks to jacob, and his amp trade in. that was the only way I was able to afford it.

ok so I was just dying to get this hooked up. couldn't wait till the weekend. so

0 gauge??

no way

LOL

4 ought high strand 800 amp wire

40gaugewire.jpg

here is a quarter on the terminal!!!!

quateronterminal.jpg

here is the 4 ought. big 3 done with 2 Gauge.

4.jpg

here is the homemade terminal and battery connection.

battery.jpg

here is the 4 ought coming through in to the bed to the battery bank.

4oughttothebed.jpg

right now I have 2 deep cell battery's in the bed. I wasn't able to get pictures because by this time it was dark out. I have the 4 ought also running from the battery bank to the amp. I had to trim off some wire to fit it into the amp but it turned out very nice.

Oh and before everyone asks....... yes it is fused 300 amp just not in a position to get a good picture. the pictures I took of it didn't turn out.

hopefully I will get more pictures this weekend. maybe a vid I am almost sure I will be able to do a hair trick.

I still have to play with it, but my first impression was WOW!!!!!.........HOLLY S**T

I am so impressed and I have only 30 mins of play time. I am looking forward to this weekend to get to tweak the settings.

Let me know what you think.

Chad

what is this going into?

Need to convert Jacob to FedEx Home delivery, than I get to personally touch any amp shipped within 100 miles of my house.

hmm... SAZ-3000 and TC-3000, thats a good match... ;)

I know cuz, that's what I'm running... but I got 2 -15"s, looks like yours is 15" right? I think you coulda got away with a 1500d, though imo... that 3000 is way more than enough for two.

have fun with the build!

definately a good sub amp combo, ive been runnin my axis on a saz 3000 since last summer, ive got two axis's right now, just waitin to upgrade my electrical and get another saz 3000

Just a little update. For those who didn't know I was running my TC 15 off of a Phoenix gold tantrum 1200.1. I was running it 1475 watts @ 4 ohms and I was very pleased with the output as well as SQ. Every time I would show off or just be banging around this combo produced rave reviews.

With that being said. I get bored very quickly. I was wanting to try something new and have been watching Sundown products very closely. So as you can tell when Jacob offered the amp trade in I jumped on it. I received the SAZ 3000d on the 18th. went to work on the 19th and that all I could think about. So, on to the install I went.

Like I stated before I was so impressed. OK first the output was just a night and day difference. Yes I expected it to be louder, but this was INSANE!

The thing that I was more impressed about is the SQ. The added Depth that this amp added was so nice. with the amp turned down to blend with my front stage it is so clear and musical.

I have only had about a hour of play time and no real tweaking since this was while driving. I am going to try and make some time today to tweak and get some videos. The only camera I have is kodak digital and or my cell phone but I will give it a shot.

As you can I am very pleased so far. I will try and update later.

any questions or comments are welcomed.

Thanks Chad

Nice amp! Looks to be a good match for your Axis sub and that 4/0 is sic!

Now we want vids!..... :bigclap: