Sign in to follow this  
rk772

Sold on Sundown now

Thanks to the Sundown folks for answering all my stupid "rookie" install questions. This was my first install and I did everything but build the box. My emails were all answered within 20 minutes or less. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Those Nightshades are going to rip my little CRV apart. Here is the finished product. (Well almost. I haven't gotten the 100.4 hooked up yet)

DSC01619.jpg

DSC01621.jpg

DSC01624.jpg

Nice install. Looks tight! Where's the video? :)

Hopefully tomorow. Had family in town this weekend for my kid's b-day party and could't play much

Sundown service is almost as good as it's amps ;)

Looking good, and can't go wrong with sundown.

sundown FTW.

san marcos texas march 29th car show. ill have the termlab out there. come show some sundown love:D

sundown FTW.

san marcos texas march 29th car show. ill have the termlab out there. come show some sundown love:D

That's my weekend off. Give me some details and I'll be there.

Very nice looking install.

Can you send pics and full equipment list to rides@sundownaudio.com so Mark can add it to our site ?

Looks real nice!!

Good looking install man. I just recently got a Sundown SAZ3000D. That is one beast of an amplifier. The next item will be some Sundown Nightshade 12's. I am beating my American Bass VFL 12's to death. They can only handle so much power and the 3000D is just a tad bit much for them.

Here are a few vids I shot today

I know this song is played out but it hits so damn hard

th_MOV01684.jpg

th_MOV01686.jpg

th_MOV01688.jpg

th_MOV01692.jpg

My Kids being silly. This was the 2nd time they heard the new setup. I wish I had gotten the 1st on video. It was priceless watching them scream. They were ready for it this time though.

th_MOV01618.jpg

Edited by rk772

Sign in to follow this