Sign in to follow this  
brynm

AA in Canada?

I've been wanting a new sub for a while now and may finally have the money coming. I've been looking at the Havoc 12", have there been any canadian dealers set up yet? I had talked to somebody at AA and they had said I could order direct, is this still possible if there is no dealers?

I am not sure. I will ask Scott tomorrow. I know if there is not, you can order through Dale and AA will drop ship.

If you are in the US on the East coast with no dealer around you, you can orde through me.

Brian

Thanks Brian, Here's hoping I get a hell of a tax return this year. Last year I got over 5 grand, if that happens again it might be a perfect time to snag a havoc

Edited by brynm

Dale is the go to guy. If he doesnt have it we can drop ship it to you through him.

Thanks,

Scott

I phoned Dale about a Havoc 18 a couple of days ago, super nice guy. For as much as a Havoc 18 weighs, shipping prices were great too!

I have know Dale for a while now and couldnt be happier with him taking care of the products up there for us. As close as Canada is, it might have been just as easy to go direct with dealers like we have in the US. But trusting him like we do, it takes that burden off of an already strained office staff as well.

Dale's a great guy, I know him pretty well.

I myself was looking at some AAs for HT, but may go to IB3 18s :D

Edited by 93EXT

Sign in to follow this