Giest

Is this O.K ?

Just got finished Getting My Ride Miked,

Single D-Con 10" - Mono Powered @ 500 W RMS

Slot Ported PTS Enclosure - Sub in Trunk

136.7 at 45hz Box Tuned to 33hz

are these good numbers for a single 10" ?

besides that is anybody out there hitting 136.7 with 500 watts ?

just curiuos , i am new to SPL and am going to be competing this year.

thanks

Was this legal or outlaw?... what organizations are you looking to run in , and what vehicle do you have?

Good #'s regardless for that power level and on a solo 10". Not to mention with a daily box, and not a burp wonder box.

it was legal i think ? what is not legal? , i dont have any mods done to my interior or anything like that,

i am driving a 92' Dodge spirit , 4 door 2.5L if that makes a difference

i am looking to run in DB drag , and maybe Bass race , classes , probably 1X event's

legal just means all doors/windows closed, mic is on windshield about 3" above dash, on passenger side.

oh yeah that is all good , i know that much , Trevor ( Thumpper ) set it all up for me , i trust he knows what he is doing.

yeah all is legal , i did have my back seat removed , so it opened up the trunk , and i know that will move me up a class,

as far as i know street stock , requires you to have a backseat , LOL

Good scores!!!

Thanks Bassaholic,

Hey audioneon what are you running right now?

Wow. For a pure SQ sub with no SPL intentions, with an RMS of 300, that is surprising. :)

not to me, those tens in my truck where amazing how much output they had. Congrats on the score. In a trunk car at that!

Wow. For a pure SQ sub with no SPL intentions, with an RMS of 300, that is surprising. :)

x2

thanks Mark , that means alot coming from you.

yeah i will be hitting the summer comps this year,

can't wait to get my new system, trevor and i will be the only cars with PTS decals ! lol

wow that is great score. maybe you can get in the 139-140 with a double power burb and right enclosure. Thats a good enclosure Thumpper made!

but its a 300w RMS driver?

wow that is great score. maybe you can get in the 139-140 with a double power burb and right enclosure. Thats a good enclosure Thumpper made!

but its a 300w RMS driver?

Keep in mind, it is a 2" copper coil driver. So he is already really stretching the upper limits with 500 watts. I did not test peak burst power, as it was not a thought in the testing and goal of this line, but it is fun to see it handle some power. But we do not suggest over driving the Dcon's, one because they were not built to be and it will be easy to tell when it was user error if the driver is sent in for a recone.

don't worry i will take good care of my equipment,

and i have my amp turned down , so i am not pushing more than 350w right now,

also too, you can check out the vids on youtube , search D-con , i am one of the few on there , Thumper posted one too , i will have ride pics , and sub pics and videos too, glad to show off my SSA Decals

i only wish i had a bit cooler ride though, 92' Dodge spirit , ain't much to look at LOL ,

my nex tsystem will be a Dual 12" D-con loaded combo , and i will be putting about 700W to it , it should be nice.

hey i will have my beack seat removed , so when i compete , i will be in super street 1-2 no wall , right ?

don't worry i will take good care of my equipment,

and i have my amp turned down , so i am not pushing more than 350w right now,

also too, you can check out the vids on youtube , search D-con , i am one of the few on there , Thumper posted one too , i will have ride pics , and sub pics and videos too, glad to show off my SSA Decals

i only wish i had a bit cooler ride though, 92' Dodge spirit , ain't much to look at LOL ,

my nex tsystem will be a Dual 12" D-con loaded combo , and i will be putting about 700W to it , it should be nice.

hey i will have my beack seat removed , so when i compete , i will be in super street 1-2 no wall , right ?

You would have to double check the rules on Termpro.com. But if you are going to compete, I would suggest being in a class where the other competitors are running a lot less power. SSNW is one of the hardest classes. Look into mini-street or street A. I am not trying to put down your idea, just trying to provide a little guidance so you are not going heads up against people with 10x the equipment and power.

oh ok , yeah i want to compete in a class i have a chance , i was told from someone i know , from the way i have my gear setup , i will be in SSNW , but he might have been wrong ,

i have 1 mono amp under my seat ( 500W )

1 10" sub ( 300 W )

1 battery

1 alternator

no dynomat

no Cap

sub in trunk

back seat removed

car running

windows up

no illeagel mods

so what class will i be in ?

can anybody help ?

thanks

it was legal i think ? what is not legal? , i dont have any mods done to my interior or anything like that,

i am driving a 92' Dodge spirit , 4 door 2.5L if that makes a difference

i am looking to run in DB drag , and maybe Bass race , classes , probably 1X event's

It wasn't legal Adam it was just a Mic test you need to go to a comp for it to be legal and start you stats

oh ok , yeah i want to compete in a class i have a chance , i was told from someone i know , from the way i have my gear setup , i will be in SSNW , but he might have been wrong ,

i have 1 mono amp under my seat ( 500W )

1 10" sub ( 300 W )

1 battery

1 alternator

no dynomat

no Cap

sub in trunk

back seat removed

car running

windows up

no illeagel mods

so what class will i be in ?

can anybody help ?

thanks

Move your amp to the trunk and it wwll lower your class I know that much

i was told by two different people that as long as your amp is under your seat it wont change yur class,

i was told by two different people that as long as your amp is under your seat it wont change yur class,

If one of them was DB or the Sodemy Queen I wouldn't believe them

HAHAHA , thats funny , yeah ok your probably right,

i guess i can check on termpro , for official rules ,