ncacoates

Mazda Tribute x-con build

Well this is the start to a slow build first things i got in. Gonna do all electrical first with 2 runs of 1/0 to the back probably one big ass 210ah battery i found in the back on top of a 220+ amp alternator.

1qlana.jpg

Interested to see this one. I've got a Ford Escape which is just about the same vehicle. :)

Ill try to get the best pics possible so y'all can see but i left the good camera at home so im stuck with the phone. Should be getting the wires ran this weekend if it isn't as cold as its been lately.

Been talking back and forth with Aaron from SSA and it looks like ill be ordering the x-cons soon. I think im gonna stick with the 1200d for a bit till i can upgrade completely but im sure with 700+ watts they will still move some serious air and sound damn good doing it. So if you guys know anyone looking for a 15 BL d2 ill have one for sale for 240 + shipping. only 4 months old too

Just ordered the X-cons tonight with the concave dust caps and the box will be designed tomorrow. Found a local guy who is gonna make it and even glass the box for under 300. Ill be sure to post pictures by this weekend of the box and then hopefully all the wiring i gotta do still.

You made a good choice ;)

Ready to see this. I ordered a pair of 18's, I cant wait till they come in!

sounds good man i cant even explain how excited i am to see them let alone hold them hahah. wish i could get 18s but no room for them

Sounds good man! What size subs you get?

Sounds good man! What size subs you get?

15s and the box is being designed as we speak so hopefully ill have pictures of it my saturday. may even get some plexi to show off the the sexy moofers

Looking forward to this install. Final box will be heavy with drivers. ;)

schweeeeet! you'll probably have pics up of yours before I do mine...lol

Looking forward to this install. Final box will be heavy with drivers. ;)

your not a kidding..... should make it pretty thief proof :lol:

and shipping out tomorrow makes me all happy i should be getting everything all at once... to bad my 1200d bit the chit today the power light ain't even coming on. hopefully jacob can help me out or im chit out of luck and money.

Well everything is in place guys. X-cons are gonna ship out monday and the box is in the middle of being built. Stopped by sundown today and got my 1200d changed out and they hooked me up with some goodies. Must say they are some cool guys and i got to see some neat stuff no one else has yet to see and i ain't telling :P

8x3p5h.jpg

another xcon ooo

everyone seems to be waiting for these :) i hope ot get mine today!

ill be watching this build cant wait to see!

did they tell u what was wrong with the sae-1200d?

i just got mine today! :D

other than i was one of like 4 people that have toasted one they were unsure. none the less its still an amazing amp and i wouldn't hesitate to get another.

other than i was one of like 4 people that have toasted one they were unsure. none the less its still an amazing amp and i wouldn't hesitate to get another.

hopefully mine doesnt fry :(

i wont be installing for a few months.

but i love the look of the amp! :D

hopefully mine doesnt fry :(

i wont be installing for a few months.

but i love the look of the amp! :D

I don't think you have anything to worry about, the amount of amplifiers Jacob moves with no problems compared the to small few that have an issue is really good. :)

Well i finally got around to running the wires its nothing to special but i try and yes i have a ricer intake haha so make the jokes..... I think im gonna use the two 4 gauges i have run back already for a little more grounding figure it could help out some more. what do you guys think?

Battery connections.. need the stock battery hold down now.

au6tl4.jpg

2x Knu fuse holders and 250amp fuses.. lotta power for the back =]

16hnvjc.jpg

About how it looks all the way back. took my time it should hold up like this i hope.

6xyxzd.jpg

I just realized i got ripped off on my wireloom from knu. How are you liking those konfuzed terminals?

they are some of the best iv seen or used im loving them.