Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

SAE-1200D Sale Pricing

SAE-1200D sale pricing for $350 is back again until the end of March.

These amps are starting to gain in popularity and we really want to see some more customers post up reviews on them, so we are bringing the sale price back.

You can contact your favorite dealer OR Paypal us directly at sundownz@sundownaudio.com to order!

These are under-rated amps and can produce 1500 watts RMS @ 1 ohm :)

---

The SAE-1200D is the first in the new generation of "SAE" line amplifiers from Sundown Audio designed to offer the best value possible. The SAE-1200D is designed to produce it's full 1200 watts of rated output at 12.8 volts! As with our SAZ line sound quality was just as much concern as power output so the SAE-1200D will not disappoint in this regard. The SAE line comes with the same warranty and service that our customers have come to expect from Sundown Audio, all at a more affordable price than ever.

SPECIFICATIONS:

o 1200 x 1 watts @ 1 ohm

o 600 x 1 watts @ 2 ohms

o 300 x 1 watts @ 4 ohms

o 0.153v - 5.6v adjustable input sensitivity

o 15 Hz - 250 Hz Frequency Response

o > 90 dB S/N Ratio

o 4-Way Protection Circuit (Thermal, Overload, Speaker Short, and Over Current)

o 50 Hz - 250 Hz adjustable 12dB Low-Pass Crossover

o 15 Hz - 50 Hz adjustable 12dB Subsonic Filter

o 0 or 180 degree adjustable phase switch

o 0 - 12 dB adjustable bass boost with 60 Hz center frequency

o Wired Remote Control unit included

o 5x 30 Amp Internal Fuses

o 17" L x 10.6" W x 2.2" H

o MSRP $549 USD

1200d03.jpg

1200d01.jpg

1200d04.jpg

CIMG1167.JPG

Sexy, and I am glad to see such an awesome amp at such an attractive price. Definitely will recommend this to a lot of people.

... nice ... but its written ... CHINA ... all over it !! ...not that is bad ... :P

... nice ... but its written ... CHINA ... all over it !! ...not that is bad ... :P

China or not, we all know Jacob would not sell a product that he won't stand behind 110%! Aren't most, if not all, boards made over seas somewhere?

how many volts for it to hit 1500 rms. my car does 14.4 volts how many watts rms at 1 ohm would i put out with this amp?

how many volts for it to hit 1500 rms. my car does 14.4 volts how many watts rms at 1 ohm would i put out with this amp?

it does ??? all the time ...i dont ..think so

it does ??? all the time ...i dont ..think so

acording to my volt meter on my radar detector i stay above 14 volts at all time while driving with my power acoustik 2000/1D at around 1000 rms. im not saying it 100% accurate but it gives you an idea. when im cruzing the freeway i stay above 14.4 all the time.

however when is stop it goes to around 13.5-13.0 volts

Best boards I've tested from China come from the guys making this amp - I spent quite a bit of time and money finding someone to make my SAE line. We passed on the cost savings to the customer as well.

Is there going to be an entire SAE lineup including multi channel amps? I am about to purchase the amps for my current project and would like them to match cosmetically.

Is there going to be an entire SAE lineup including multi channel amps? I am about to purchase the amps for my current project and would like them to match cosmetically.

Yes, we are working on that.

Thought more people would be jumping on this.

This dude is selling me an SAE-1000d for 250 is this a good deal?

You could or maybe still can get one from Jacob for 225 with a 1 year warranty I think it was.

Sign in to follow this