Sign in to follow this  
Incriminator

2nd Generation of Sundown

Thanks guys :) In the hospital on their internet now... baby is okay and my girlfriend (soon to be wife) is okay as well. I'll get some pictures soon.

congrats...... jacob and family!!!!!!! looks like your in for a few more db's... hehehe

Going back to check on everyone this morning :) Hopefully I don't get stuck in the snow they are predicting today.

Havent had time to clamp him yet ,,,,,pansy & bottle clamp pending ..i predict about 4700 watts..and he will do about 135 DB..

Edited by TeamNemesis-DJ

Havent had time to clamp him yet ,,,,,pansy & bottle clamp pending ..i predict about 4700 watts..and he will do about 135 DB..

Girls are good for an extra 5db. Trust me I know. My two lil girls & wife have damaged my hearing far worse than any of my stereo setups. I wonder if Jacob will have to wear ear plugs to protect his "sq" ears.

Girls are good for an extra 5db. Trust me I know. My two lil girls & wife have damaged my hearing far worse than any of my stereo setups.

I know what you mean...I have two girls also!

Jake will have SPL Jr. :clap:

Congrats Jacob! Glad to hear Lil Jake and mommy are doing good. How are you holding up man? Hope to see you this weekend.

Congrats Jacob! Glad to hear Lil Jake and mommy are doing good. How are you holding up man? Hope to see you this weekend.

I am doing well and so is she :)

All is good so far.

Good looking lil' guy Jake!

Congrats again!

Congratulations! What's the name?

was he premee ..Spelling .. he is small my daughter was 9lbs .2oz.. lol

congrats bro be ready to never sleep

Sign in to follow this