9.50 Final is out for Opera ... Very nice face lift ...

Updating now!

Wow ... much nicer than the previous version I had.

Sweet ... Opera Link is finally reliable ... Now I can do access all my work stuff from home and my home stuff from work just by switching accounts ... and access either when I'm away ...

Once again, sweet ...

Seems quicker than 9.50b2, too ...

I was using 9.02 and upgraded yesterday to 9.5. I like it a lot :)

firefox 3.0 was released today...

Site has been down due to unreal traffic... so the site is getting DoS from all the people trying to DL the new FF3.0

I will probably try to pull down the new FF. But Opera is more my speed I guess.

9.5 is working ok for me, except for the fact that today it has not been showing correctly new posts on vB forums :(

In the main forum I can see the last post info (let's say someone posted 2 minutes ago), but when I enter the specific subforum it looks like nothing has happened for a few hours.

Clearing the cookies hasn't made a diffrence.

Are there any performance tweaks that I should be aware of regarding Opera? I know there were a couple in FF.

I downloaded firefox quite awhile back, and always seemed to have troubles with it. It seemed like it was 'too strict', and i couldn't ever find what to change to make it right. Anything involving a username/email and password would not work, i could never sign in.. I'd type in the right info, and it would just send me back to the same exact sign-in page. It was frustrating as hell, so i just went on my merry way back to IE :).

Anyone know what i should change? I tried whatever came to mind, but never really bothered to look it up, because i figured i wasn't missin out on much. Maybe i was wrong lol

9.5 is working ok for me, except for the fact that today it has not been showing correctly new posts on vB forums :(

In the main forum I can see the last post info (let's say someone posted 2 minutes ago), but when I enter the specific subforum it looks like nothing has happened for a few hours.

Tools > Preferences > Advanced > History

Change Check Documents to Always

Are there any performance tweaks that I should be aware of regarding Opera? I know there were a couple in FF.
If you have a fast connection and a direct connection to your modem or a high-end router, up the number of connections Opera uses. It helps a lot.

Tools > Preferences > Advanced > History

Change Check Documents to Always

:thanx:

FF3 is loading ultra fast for me at work. CA-F.com has almost no delay it is awesome.

Words cannot express the awesomeness that is entailed in this screenshot ...

32SpeedDial.jpg

It would be more awesome if SSA was higher then #7. :P

But nice speed dial sir. I am still having a few bugaboo's for FF3 with cookies and flash.

It's sorted by category and then alphabetically top-to-bottom and left-to-right ...

FIREFOX FTW

internet explorer is crap, plus every computer that has IE always closes the session cuz of some error.

tabs are cool too

Google Chrome doms

Same here, i wont go back to any other browser.

Ima stay with google chrome ;)

SR Ware Iron > Chrome. ;)

I tried that also.

Chrome > sr ware iron :P

SR Ware Iron FTW! I love this browser so much. Just one step ahead of Chrome in my opinion.

I had SR Ware Iron on here before i had google chrome, and tbh i saw little to no difference.

Except for chrome was a bit faster

chrome? never heard of this...i should get it