Chrome and Iron were made by the same people, they look identical. Iron does not have the google trackers and constant google update running in your task manager. ;)

Chrome and Iron were made by the same people, they look identical. Iron does not have the google trackers and constant google update running in your task manager. ;)

So I should download Iron then??? whats a google tracker?

i had firefox and it was ok, except when it decided to automatically upgrade itself and deleted all my bookmarks at the same time. I uninstalled it and went back to IE that day. Aparently this can be a common bug with it....

not happy at all.

I have the new Opera Beta and I love it. It's so fast. I did a speed test with IE & Opera and they both were the same on upload and download but the Ping was 117ms on IE and 54 ms on Opera. I guess thats a good thing.

I use the portable versions of both Opera and Firefox - so that I could also carry them anywhere I go...

I have the new Opera Beta and I love it. It's so fast. I did a speed test with IE & Opera and they both were the same on upload and download but the Ping was 117ms on IE and 54 ms on Opera. I guess thats a good thing.

Yeah, I've been using the Opera 10 Beta for a while now and it is fantastic.  I especially like the new Opera TurboBoost feature when I'm doing a lot of downloading, it speeds things up considerably.  Also, the fact that I don't need to edit the speeddial.ini file in order to get more Speed Dials is nice (plus it'll actually sync more than the first 9 when I go to another computer).  Automatic spell check was long overdue. 

SSA looks awesome with the NASA Night Launch theme in Firefox . :)

I use Chrome

Devs release 4.0.288.1 is their latest dev release and is freakin fast, doesnt crash like IE and simple. Light weight and works like it should.

No complains here

I got the same as you chief. :popcorn:

Edited by The enD

I'm rocking Bluefox ;)

:drink40:

switched to google chrome and havent looked back at firefox or IE since

switched to google chrome and havent looked back at firefox or IE since

:drink40:

I have been using FF for ages. I have IE, Chrome, and FF on my rigs, and Opera on my phone... I like FF best. It is fast and safe. Chrome is faster, but I don't like Google constantly collecting my information, and it doesn't offer me the goodies that FF does. I use it as a secondary browser, with IE in dead last, but FireFox is far and away the best in my eyes when you figure speed, safety, options, GUI, and functionality into the mix.

firefox ftw. the plugins are so helpful, and themes are cool too. i use gmail notifier, adblock plus, flashgot, and some other cool stuff. it's always been fast and secure for me!!

I use Firefox but tried Google chrome. There about the same

Chrome 7.0.544.0 dev

Best web browser for me. Love it since 1st public release 0.2.259.0 I believe haha

I love firefox, but Google Chrome is what I am using now.

That is kind of how I was. Moved from Firefox, then into Opera, and now been permanent` with Chrome for a good while now.

Used to use firefox and I loved it but then I switched over to chrome it was even faster to use, plus chrome has a load of plugins as well. My favorite thing about chrome is how the bar the top for the window is so small, and for every new tab you open it actually opens a new process on the system. That way, if something happens in a tab where it would normally crash your browser, it would just crash that current process and leave everything else open unharmed. Regardless if you use chrome or firefox, I would highly suggest looking into adblock plus. If you are a bit web paranoid, check out "noscript". It's a plugin that blocks javascript commands unless you tell them to execute. That combo and you will never get any popups or the like. On ad heavy websites adblock will also reduce your load times :drink40:

Used to use firefox and I loved it but then I switched over to chrome it was even faster to use, plus chrome has a load of plugins as well. My favorite thing about chrome is how the bar the top for the window is so small, and for every new tab you open it actually opens a new process on the system. That way, if something happens in a tab where it would normally crash your browser, it would just crash that current process and leave everything else open unharmed. Regardless if you use chrome or firefox, I would highly suggest looking into adblock plus. If you are a bit web paranoid, check out "noscript". It's a plugin that blocks javascript commands unless you tell them to execute. That combo and you will never get any popups or the like. On ad heavy websites adblock will also reduce your load times :drink40:

That individual process' with Chome is really nice. But I find myself using the new Opera for the most part.