Generation X

eD19ov.2 vs. Fi Q and Bl 18s

This thread is funny. The OP really wants a BL but because the Q has one of the letters in the term SQ it is being recommended for him incorrectly. He wants loud, the BL will be louder and is much more fitting for what he is looking for. Not that a Q can't play rap, but it is not really what people who listen to basstracks are looking for.

I forsee a lot of abuse in the life of the OP's sub...so get the bl and be done with it.

is that really your box, or just some picture you pulled of the net?

1. if that's your install, looks like you have a bit of knowledge at least, and i dont see why you keep asking the same damn question over and over and over. as stated before, since you mentioned rap, hip hop, and bass cd's, go with a bl

2. you said you had 2 ed's in a 6 cube sealed box

3. first you were asking wtf a spider was, then a few posts later, you were all like "yeah my spiders ripped blah blah blah" and jumped on the eD bashing wagon.

i think you're not serious, and are interested in wasting everyones time, or are just smoking too much of something

Edited by hiloracerboy84

is that really your box, or just some picture you pulled of the net?

1. if that's your install, looks like you have a bit of knowledge at least, and i dont see why you keep asking the same damn question over and over and over. as stated before, since you mentioned rap, hip hop, and bass cd's, go with a bl

2. you said you had 2 ed's in a 6 cube sealed box

3. first you were asking wtf a spider was, then a few posts later, you were all like "yeah my spiders ripped blah blah blah" and jumped on the eD bashing wagon.

i think you're not serious, and are interested in wasting everyones time, or are just smoking too much of something

YES it is and don't be a smart ass. I know where your sister lives Hahhhh Hahhhhh

I Had An 18" Q Before My BL, And Yes, It Sounded Wonderful. But I Highly Prefer The BL To My Musical Tastes, And When I'm Ready To Actually Build My "SQ" Vehicle, I WILL Go With 4 Q 18"s. That Being Said, The Q I Had Was A Great Bottom Octave Monster, But Fell Off Quite A Bit In The Top-Range That The BL Hits Effortlessly. I Highly Recommend A BL For Rap, And Tuned To 32hz Will Give You Plenty Of Feel And Good SQ For What The Woofer Actually Is.

Btw, Fack eD. Horrible Customer Service And Rip-Off Designs With Cheap Parts. The Owner Is A Prick, Too.

SO ur saying that Q= bottom octave Boom and BL = upper bass Punch.

What can i do to get both, i hate to Compromise.

MY friend has 4 JL 13w7s. What can i use that would compete against that?

Which means what exactly? You have a very rich and stupid friend who decided to blow much more money than he needed to on overrated subwoofers?

MY friend has 4 JL 13w7s. What can i use that would compete against that?

Which means what exactly? You have a very rich and stupid friend who decided to blow much more money than he needed to on overrated subwoofers?

hahah COMEDY i love it...

This thread is funny. The OP really wants a BL but because the Q has one of the letters in the term SQ it is being recommended for him incorrectly. He wants loud, the BL will be louder and is much more fitting for what he is looking for. Not that a Q can't play rap, but it is not really what people who listen to basstracks are looking for.

not true.

the Q sounds SOO much better then the BL. if he listens to bass cds and alot of rap, and isnt burping, then he doesnt need a BL.

if he wanted a BL then he wouldve gotten a BL, nto com in here asking which would sound better. The Q is gonna play what he wants, be almost as loud and sound SOOOO much better doing it.

and he said he wanted it loud but to sound good at the same time.

Q>BL

Edited by dwright27

I Had An 18" Q Before My BL, And Yes, It Sounded Wonderful. But I Highly Prefer The BL To My Musical Tastes, And When I'm Ready To Actually Build My "SQ" Vehicle, I WILL Go With 4 Q 18"s. That Being Said, The Q I Had Was A Great Bottom Octave Monster, But Fell Off Quite A Bit In The Top-Range That The BL Hits Effortlessly. I Highly Recommend A BL For Rap, And Tuned To 32hz Will Give You Plenty Of Feel And Good SQ For What The Woofer Actually Is.

Btw, Fack eD. Horrible Customer Service And Rip-Off Designs With Cheap Parts. The Owner Is A Prick, Too.

SO ur saying that Q= bottom octave Boom and BL = upper bass Punch.

What can i do to get both, i hate to Compromise.

You don't get it, you DON'T listen to music with lows. The BL will play all octaves of what you listen to perfectly. There is NO benefit in your install for a Q, not even close.

Maybe i should buy an Epicenter.

Do you have a specific problem that you are trying to address or just a desire to waste money.

Need to get a vote on which series i should get

the most votes win Q or BL, this will help me make up my mind forsure.

I say trade in the 2 nine.1s you have to sundown and go in on a 3500d, and run 4 bls