Generation X

eD19ov.2 vs. Fi Q and Bl 18s

I say trade in the 2 nine.1s you have to sundown and go in on a 3500d, and run 4 bls

I'm quite happy with my amps. I just want a good set of subs.........

OK here's he verdict i'm gotta buy one of each and play with them both

If i happen to like

one over the other than i will swap it out Period end of story.

Q>than BL

BL>than Q

Edited by BassMan808

OK here's he verdict i'm gotta buy one of each and play with them both

If i happen to like

one over the other than i will swap it out Period end of story.

Q>than BL

BL>than Q

That's perfect.

waste of money to buy one of each, at 35hz you have NO reason to buy a Q...not even close.

waste of money to buy one of each, at 35hz you have NO reason to buy a Q...not even close.

Well his current enclosure is for 4 of them, so he would have to build new ones to test. I say build one with swappable ports. BUT if you are tuning as high as 35 you dont ant the Qs

Edited by Bobaflob

my ports are adjustable

Just buy em both and pick the one you want to stick with.

End of story.

Why are on Earth are you going to buy both subwoofers? You listen to rap music, almost no rap will go below 33 Hz, where the Q would outperform the BL. You are looking for output and power handling, the Bl will deliver where the Q cannot keep up. With the Nine.1 you are already reaching the thermal limits of the Q where the BL will take that 1,200 watts and smack you in the face for being so damn ignorant. I hope it does cause you need it.

Why are on Earth are you going to buy both subwoofers? You listen to rap music, almost no rap will go below 33 Hz, where the Q would outperform the BL. You are looking for output and power handling, the Bl will deliver where the Q cannot keep up. With the Nine.1 you are already reaching the thermal limits of the Q where the BL will take that 1,200 watts and smack you in the face for being so damn ignorant. I hope it does cause you need it.

What i listen to goes way below 33 hz ;)

You know

I gonna go with BLs :bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap:

I'm glad, you made a wise decision. :drink40:

good job. dont think you'll be disappointed. the bl's i had before didn't let me down

I will send pics of install later and a video

:bull:

eD19ov.2

Edited by BassMan808

I have a 19Ov.2. It died to the wall socket in my 6 cu ft 40Hz tuned enclosure...lasted a good amount of time though.

The 19Ov.2 is a great subwoofer...It can handle a good amount of power (1000 watts RMS). The sub sounds very good. The ONLY weakness I had with mine was the single spider. It is not that pliable. The spider ripped pretty much all around the whole sub. Once day I saw the sub sagging very noticeably. Took the sub out and saw the damage. BUT that was my fault. 10Hz tone + 1200 watts + 6 cu ft ported 40Hz w/ 112.5 sq in of port area = Nothing good. But the sub was still wanging hard for a week before I noticed. I still could have wanged hard. Soon it would have completely died though.

Iv'e notice that your 190v.2 is in a 6cft. ported box

and eD recommend 3.5cft. Does 6cubes sounded better in a bigger box?

Just read the whole thing, and my head is killing me, seriously :(

Im glad your going with the BLs after they were suggested to you about a dozen times, esp after you mention your tuning. I think it will work out fine.

Heres a 12" BL off a Nine.1

Hope things work out for you good luck.

Bassman... finish asking your questions in a civilized manner. Or else.

That question has nothing to do with U, so butt Da Hell Out!!!

what

a

badass

he just told john, a super mod to eff off.

good luck coming back aroudn these parts dude.

just lock this before it gets worse, this guy doesn't deserve any of our knowledge the way he's treatin everyone that's helping him.

Poor choice of words there buddy.

I have a 19Ov.2. It died to the wall socket in my 6 cu ft 40Hz tuned enclosure...lasted a good amount of time though.

The 19Ov.2 is a great subwoofer...It can handle a good amount of power (1000 watts RMS). The sub sounds very good. The ONLY weakness I had with mine was the single spider. It is not that pliable. The spider ripped pretty much all around the whole sub. Once day I saw the sub sagging very noticeably. Took the sub out and saw the damage. BUT that was my fault. 10Hz tone + 1200 watts + 6 cu ft ported 40Hz w/ 112.5 sq in of port area = Nothing good. But the sub was still wanging hard for a week before I noticed. I still could have wanged hard. Soon it would have completely died though.

Iv'e notice that your 190v.2 is in a 6cft. ported box

and eD recommend 3.5cft. Does 6cubes sounded better in a bigger box?

3.5 cu ft works...but IMO is too small. I went with 6 cu ft cuz I could fit it. The 19Ov.2 can work well in small boxes but it really shines in bigger sealed (3.5-4 cu ft atleast). In the big ported enclosure the 19Ov.2 used to do some damage.

BassMan808

epic_fail.jpg

Lets try showing more respect!! The moderators are here to help you get the information you are seeking!!

And now you have nothing to do with this forum for a little while.