dwright27

My F-150 Build NO 56K!!!!!

i love that part of the song. puts a grin on my face ever time i crank it. i cant imagine how it would feel in that trunk.

small update.

Pulled the dented up bumper off.

SBNTruckwork012.jpg

Pulled the grill off.

SBNTruckwork013.jpg

Prepping the Grille for some color matching.

SBNTruckwork014.jpg

after a 120 grit scuff and primer.

SBNTruckwork015.jpg

after a wet sand with 220 grit.

SBNTruckwork016.jpg

And a wet sand with 320.

SBNTruckwork017.jpg

laying a few more primer coats and a few more wet sands of 320 grit up to 400 then 600 then 1000. its smooth as fawk right now but im gonna keep going in grit until its like a baby bottom.

the heads and tails SHOULD be smoked this weekend. and the other black piece will get the same treatment as the grille.

the "wall" is coming out tomorrow or so as well, and im going with 3 layers of dampening on the roof, the floor, and the rear wall. 2 layers on the inner and outer skin of the doors each and 2 layers on the b-pillars. Also, gonna have a custom headliner made by my brother and thinking of getting some air brushing done by OD.

got 3 or 4 50

Is this your second build or your first? Looks good. Buy the look of the size of that port i bet its moving more air a minute than i can breathe in a week. lol keep up the great work and keep us posted!

Is this your second build or your first? Looks good. Buy the look of the size of that port i bet its moving more air a minute than i can breathe in a week. lol keep up the great work and keep us posted!

it does move a good bit of air, but with only 220 rms per speaker it isnt moving as much as it can :( single 4's FTMFL!!!

im about to start on my 3rd build in this truck but 2nd rebuild.

really started on the a-pillars yesterday. got one of them done and back in, fitted with a 4" Kicker. Streched muh fleece and did a little glassing. Theyre strong as it sits and i got a few low spots on thre that i needa fill and sand and chit but FOR NOW im happy until they end up with more work put into em. Plan on covering them in a vinyl or suede. not sure yet or when it will be done though.

onto the pikchaz

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

021.jpg

started my other a-pillar

ExpeditionBoxandgolfcart009.jpg

ExpeditionBoxandgolfcart010.jpg

ExpeditionBoxandgolfcart011.jpg

ExpeditionBoxandgolfcart012.jpg

ExpeditionBoxandgolfcart013.jpg

ExpeditionBoxandgolfcart014.jpg

ExpeditionBoxandgolfcart015.jpg

ExpeditionBoxandgolfcart016.jpg

got more bondo and sanding to do before they go back in.

not much longer before they get painted though.

is your sig old because it says 2 mj-18s? and did you use the homedepot foam for deadening? how was that? and how accurate is that voltage meter?

forgot to say this but nice build. hair trick coming soon? :)

Edited by phi

is your sig old because it says 2 mj-18s? and did you use the homedepot foam for deadening? how was that? and how accurate is that voltage meter?

forgot to say this but nice build. hair trick coming soon? :)

ive got a 29 hz hairtrick vid with the MT 18 on 1500 RMS :)