kingkeem5

Car Audio Competition

Hey guys im hosting a car audio competition in my hometown, just wondering what tips should i take while planning it?

not to be a smartass. but people with systems would help!!

maybe even a meter or 2.

oh and cars! cars i heard help alot!!

justttt kidding, i was tryin to be a smartass. i don't know either, and i'm actually really curious too!! this sounds kinda fun for me to try as well.

i got a question i've been wanting to ask, it's on topic.. where could you go to find a meter? and that program everyone has on the computer, Termlab...

also what kinda prices are we lookin at for these?

Idk, im probably goin to get the TL from one of the audio stores around my way, charge maybe 5 per entry, have waters out there for a dollar, i know im goin to only be able to get 1 meter, if two then im lucky...oh yeah maybe some hotdogs too...

For two meters and the termlab software its about $600

Get a big screen to display scores, I hate having to squint to see the computer screen.

ask a local audioshop to pay for the rent of a termlab (of maybe the've got one) and some medals of some sort , in return they can advertise on the event .

make sure you've got the permits you need from the authorities.

oh, food and drinks , and make it cheap!!!!!!! :drink40:

you could maybe mail a DB-drag / bassrace organisation if its possible to host a demo or if a meter is located nearby the know of

you also want to setup a well organized class system to make it fair. trophys aren't cheap maybe a certificate would be ok depends on entry fee. have fun finding a cheap tl a lot of people would grab one up quick.