eric77

RL-P Install

nice!!!!

guess that kinda kills my theory that we thought the xxx was louder..lmao...

but for real, good job!! and to thank, a sub that cost like 3 times as much as urs, just barely got ya! says alott about ur install as well....good job!!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

nice!!!!

guess that kinda kills my theory that we thought the xxx was louder..lmao...

but for real, good job!! and to thank, a sub that cost like 3 times as much as urs, just barely got ya! says alott about ur install as well....good job!!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

XXX has got nothin on the rl-p now :bartmoon:

The 13w7 cost more than my sub, amp, box, and wiring combined. :lol2:

I really think he got me because he probably had 100w more power since i was having gnarley voltage drops (and my a/c was on :wacko: ), he was tuned higher, and he was in a hatchback which I have heard are great for spl. If you take away those advantages I think the rl-p takes it. I should stop speculating though. This only leads to trouble.

lol, i was going to say that the W7 might have been louder, but you saved more than 1/2 the money he spent.

P.S

A/C on....there is where your voltage drops were coming from :banhim:

ya, definitely try to get metered without the AC on

lol, i was going to say that the W7 might have been louder, but you saved more than 1/2 the money he spent.

P.S

A/C on....there is where your voltage drops were coming from  :banhim:

my voltage drops were coming from trying to pull 1k watts off a stock 90 amp alt, a dying battery and some thin stock wires. The a/c only made matters worse :D I didnt even realize it was on until tuan told me and it was only on in the second round which I hit the 145.1 in although I was pushing it a little harder that round too.

not to shabby considering your "condition" lol

:phatyo:

nice. i am seriously considering getting a pair of them there rl-peezies.

again, real nice...

was this legal or outlaw? i would've asked last night, but i was a lil drunk,lol....

and yeah, hatchbacks...suvs both are real nice for spl...i think suv's(namely explorers) are starting to displace crx's as the loudest vehicles. but if a certain person's testing goes the way he thinks, there will be a whole new car (well, kinda,lol) that's the berries for spl....

good job once again..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

again, real nice...

was this legal or outlaw? i would've asked last night, but i was a lil drunk,lol....

and yeah, hatchbacks...suvs both are real nice for spl...i think suv's(namely explorers) are starting to displace crx's as the loudest vehicles. but if a certain person's testing goes the way he thinks, there will be a whole new car (well, kinda,lol) that's the berries for spl....

good job once again..

I have no idead what the difference betweeen legal and outlaw is. What they did is tak the mic and placed it just above the right corner of the dash right up against the window. Does this help?

wow. nice install, nice pics, nice review, I think I may have to look further into getting one of them there rl-p's for my lil' saturn. Muchos gracias for this thread.

again, real nice...

good job once again..

I have no idead what the difference betweeen legal and outlaw is. What they did is tak the mic and placed it just above the right corner of the dash right up against the window. Does this help?

windows up or down? door closed/open??

and yeah, read the link neon posted..lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

again, real nice...

good job once again..

windows up or down? door closed/open??

and yeah, read the link neon posted..lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

windows up, doors closed, mic on dash, engine on and reved no higher than 3k rpm, and 2 seperate 30 second runs to get the max score. I think that means it was legal(?)

yep..it's a legal score, except for the engine rpm....3k? wow, most won't allow over 1.2k...

but a 145 legal is pretty sweet for one sub!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: