bngblzr

robotunderground?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that port is for one sub ...man ... and it must sound like crap

btw. whats the box size ?

REALLY THE PORT IF FOR 1 in the manual. do the math... its round in the manual convert to square. The pic is also not the right resolution. so it looks smaller than it is. Its 7"x4" 7" deep. the box was professionally built....

The idea of the thread was about robotunderground not my port..... :Doh:

MMM, some of my favourite low-cost subs. From what I found playing with them, a tad over double the recommended port area works best :)

Installed a pair of these in an A4 Golf, on 400w and it was ridiculous for that power level.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that port is for one sub ...man ... and it must sound like crap

REALLY THE PORT IF FOR 1 in the manual. do the math... its round in the manual convert to square. The pic is also not the right resolution. so it looks smaller than it is. Its 7"x4" 7" deep. the box was professionally built....

MMM, some of my favourite low-cost subs. From what I found playing with them, a tad over double the recommended port area works best :)

Installed a pair of these in an A4 Golf, on 400w and it was ridiculous for that power level.

Yes there are very impressive, if i ever find another deal again i want 6 :)

Yes there are very impressive, if i ever find another deal again i want 6 :)

:bigclap::):finger::lol:

Edited by LilTeddyP

He had parts I needed but wanted me to make a donation and trust that he would send the parts with no invoice or proof I had paid for anything!! When I questioned him about all the bad comments when I googled his name he suggested my parents had molested me!! Smdh!! I wouldn't buy a stick of gum from  This guy!! Lol! Buyer beware!!! 

This post is 8 years old, I'm surprised the guy is still in business... :D

There are loads of shady scammers still in business.  Lie to enough kiddies, enough will believe you and word of mouth to other kiddies, and they sustain.