Sign in to follow this  
TeamNemesis-DJ

Live from SBN..

I'm here 5:00pm Thursday ,ready for sbn

Get up with me .....im here just chillin ..

Were you stayin , I am at the plaza resort and spa about 2 blocks from ocean center beach side , weather suppose to be great all weekend. some dude got his stuff jacked they said it was a escalade w/ 150,000 price tag.They came to were the dude was stayin and barged in the door and boosted his sht @ gun point and then got chased by pd at which point they wrecked the truck(totaled it) he was from sc it was a red custom painted candy red escalade on 30" ( anyone know who it was from sc ,poor dude ) he was here for sbn .pack heat daytona is pretty tough in some areas I lived here for like 6-7 years, stay off orange ave between ridgewood ave and nova road. bad,bad like watts sht. Surprisingly were they boosted his truck was on beachside in a pretty good area of ormond beach (ormond by the sea)about 2 streets from were i use to live. That chit was set up had to be. anyways hit me back and let me know were your stayin .are you going to saturday night party for bass boxing.

One last thing if your lookin for a good club the oceandeck is pretty good near the boardwalk it is directly on the beach and play live music like reggie and a mix of dance it's were alot of locals go ,also bank and blues on main street just off a1a is pretty good.hola

Get up with me .....im here just chillin ..

Were you stayin , I am at the plaza resort and spa about 2 blocks from ocean center beach side , weather suppose to be great all weekend. some dude got his stuff jacked they said it was a escalade w/ 150,000 price tag.They came to were the dude was stayin and barged in the door and boosted his sht @ gun point and then got chased by pd at which point they wrecked the truck(totaled it) he was from sc it was a red custom painted candy red escalade on 30" ( anyone know who it was from sc ,poor dude ) he was here for sbn .pack heat daytona is pretty tough in some areas I lived here for like 6-7 years, stay off orange ave between ridgewood ave and nova road. bad,bad like watts sht. Surprisingly were they boosted his truck was on beachside in a pretty good area of ormond beach (ormond by the sea)about 2 streets from were i use to live. That chit was set up had to be. anyways hit me back and let me know were your stayin .are you going to saturday night party for bass boxing.

One last thing if your lookin for a good club the oceandeck is pretty good near the boardwalk it is directly on the beach and play live music like reggie and a mix of dance it's were alot of locals go ,also bank and blues on main street just off a1a is pretty good.hola

I think i saw it ....rolling on the strip ...Im not staying anywhere the ocean ....Yes ill be there

I want pics and possibly vids of what I am missing. This sucks being here right now. The weather is crappy here. I definitely plan on being there next year guys.

good to meet you DJ, Derrick what vehicle were you in? not sure if i saw it or not.

i remember the white magnum, DJ's truck, and a few other vehicles with sundown, but i dont remember what they were.

hope you all did good. ill be competing next year :D, wish i had something this year, but money was tight

I saw a ton of Team Sundown guys in the lanes but didn't get to talk to any of you guys. All of you were putting up great numbers from what I saw.

good to meet some of you all that came and talked to me. thank you team nemesis for letting me use your termlab so i could do some testing you guys are awesome and 80inches for giving me some advice. if you don't remember who i am i had the mazda on 26's. good to meet you as well jacob i love these amps but looks like i will be buying more lol

good to meet some of you all that came and talked to me. thank you team nemesis for letting me use your termlab so i could do some testing you guys are awesome and 80inches for giving me some advice. if you don't remember who i am i had the mazda on 26's. good to meet you as well jacob i love these amps but looks like i will be buying more lol

Glad to see you there! Truck looks really good :)

congrats to all!!!!! sorry i couldn't make it guys.... i will be at the next big show, still building!!!!!!!

Congrats to everybody who went. Sorry I couldn't go guys. I hope to be there next year with all Sundown equipment ready to put up some good numbers.

just got back.... wow that drive sucks... nice to meet the fella's that I did. Hopefully some people got to hear the civic get demo'ed (the score on my windshield didn't accurately represent the performance of the car-d@mn fuse)

I did notice that I had my sub set on -6 when I demoed instead of +6... much louder @ +6 :)

I thought it didn't sound loud at the time but I just though I had gotten use to all the noise :D

Sign in to follow this