Bobaflob

Hairline crack?

Was pulling my bl to get pics of it and noticed a hairline crack in the top slug that goes about halfway around, il get pics in about 30 mins. How could this have happened? It was fine when i put it in the enclosure.

Well, warranty ends in 8 days so id like to get it sent in. It plays fine, its just the fact that i don't want any problems to stem from this.

Well, warranty ends in 8 days so id like to get it sent in. It plays fine, its just the fact that i don't want any problems to stem from this.

...is that crack all d way round ..?

...is that crack all d way round ..?

about halfway.

Send it in to us..we'll get it taken care of.

Where do i ship it for warranty? Noticed the ups tag is still on it, should i ship to that adress?

Ship it to:

Fi Car Audio

5480 Cameron St #108

Las Vegas NV 89118

Include contact info and return shipping address along with a description of the problem so they know what it is when they receive it.

Brian

what happened to it?....

Pulled it from the enclosure and noticed it. No idea what caused it.

hope we can get a couple possibilities..im kinda stumped***

That's what i was hoping for. Ferrite cleaves, so i figure it would have completely shattered the magnet if it was a physical impact.

Could have been due to some sort of imperfection that just slowly got worse. Or a VERY small crack that happened during shipping or something that just got worse. I've only seen this happen to like 3 Fi woofers, but Fi ALWAYS has taken care of them. I doubt it's anything you did.