Bobaflob

Hairline crack?

Ship it to:

Fi Car Audio

5480 Cameron St #108

Las Vegas NV 89118

Include contact info and return shipping address along with a description of the problem so they know what it is when they receive it.

Brian

I used that address for my recones (same as Nick gave me by the way) and UPS are a bunch of idiots and couldn't find it , UPS added Suite 107 to the address and sent me a supplemental bill for $8 because they suck. FYI

Ship it to:

Fi Car Audio

5480 Cameron St #108

Las Vegas NV 89118

Include contact info and return shipping address along with a description of the problem so they know what it is when they receive it.

Brian

I used that address for my recones (same as Nick gave me by the way) and UPS are a bunch of idiots and couldn't find it , UPS added Suite 107 to the address and sent me a supplemental bill for $8 because they suck. FYI

Damn, hopefully they just didn't toss it in a ditch, i haven't got a charge yet.

Ship it to:

Fi Car Audio

5480 Cameron St #108

Las Vegas NV 89118

Brian

supplemental bill for $8 :o

I didn't know until I tracked it. I did catch their normal delivery guy while he was on vacation but I don't think FI is in some special place that someone with half a brain couldn't find.

I didn't know until I tracked it. I did catch their normal delivery guy while he was on vacation but I don't think FI is in some special place that someone with half a brain couldn't find.

How long did it take you to get your sub back?

oh - man they were fast.

I think after they finally got it I had it in my hands in 3 days. Even with the UPS blackhole it was in for a day or so I think it was 5 days total. BUT... mine was JUST a recone. Only soft parts. I bet your is a different deal than I had and I am only 6 hours away from them.

oh - man they were fast.

I think after they finally got it I had it in my hands in 3 days. Even with the UPS blackhole it was in for a day or so I think it was 5 days total. BUT... mine was JUST a recone. Only soft parts. I bet your is a different deal than I had and I am only 6 hours away from them.

Ya, I have a feeling its going to be a whole rebuild.

Should go out today or tomorrow.

Was an 18" D2 correct?

Should go out today or tomorrow.

Was an 18" D2 correct?

Correct sir, thanks for the update, it made my day.

According to Scott, they are in #108 now. Had a different UPS driver that day. . .

According to Scott, they are in #108 now. Had a different UPS driver that day. . .

yeah - I know, and UPS billed be for being stupid.