Sign in to follow this  
Incriminator

Spring Break Nationals

that's a serious hair trick!!

she has the perfect hair for that.

nice pics Inc wish i coulda made it there, maybe next year.. it's a long way from alaska.

was tommy with IA or powermaster?

Both IA and Powermaster (Xs Power) had a booth and put Tommy in the middle....as he runs our subs and amps and there batteries and alternators!

very nice.. im guessing he has custom dust caps and subs

very nice booth by the way!

What exactly is that XS Powerpack? Also, tell us some details on the component set & your multichannel amp please...

All your products look so sexy & who was that girl? Was she like assigned to yall? lol

and which amp is this:

DSC00179.JPG

On the 30.1, I only see one set of Grnd/power inputs. On this internal shot, I see two?

Edited by kram3r

The XS Power pack is just a Lithium Battery basically. Im sure Nick or Scottie could tell you more. Only thing I can tell about the components is that the 6.5 has a 3 inch coil. The multi-channel amp is the IA 6.4. Its a 600 watt 4 channel. That girl is Kendra Rice, who is the official Incriminator Audio Model. Isnt she incredible? That pic is a gut pic of the newly redesigned 40.1.

very nice.. im guessing he has custom dust caps and subs

very nice booth by the way!

The subs in Tommy's truck are King of Bass subs by Incriminator Audio. Nothing custom about it. You can call IA and order them for yourself if you like. Just one more option you have for IA subs.

What's the deal with that midbass? ETA? :)

Man Nick, if I knew ya'll had the 4-channels out I would've made the kid with the M5 go with them instead of the Audison. It sure would have looked cleaner with two matching IA amps.

Those amps are just pure sex! And now components to go with the subs and amps.... :bigclap:

Will be tuned to see when the comps are released.

yumm sexy. Can't wait to get that component set in my car nick. Gonna be sooo awesome. Hot model btw

edit: O i noticed no one asked, but i'm assuming thats the warden on the table? J/W

Edited by bigtoepfer

Yes that is the Warden on the front table. And no, the KOB subs are not a step above the Warden. They are custom subs that fit Tommy's enclosure, and work well in small sealed boxes.

How can I get one of the posters. Need one of those to put up in my garage. :captain:

I was wondering why there wasn't one in one of the boxes when I ordered my subs. :P

wow .... some nice things ...sure draws a lot of attention when u put a pretty girl in there...but ... on the other hand people forget what r u selling(making) :captain:

when r all this NEW products goin to be available and wot will the prices be ... :drink40:

btw. UPDATE YOUR SITE ...its out of date :Doh:

Edited by Tyan

yummmm yummm ...

497d56d58bd9b.jpg48c87f3a0be33.jpg

48c881418a544.jpg48c1eedc49717.jpg

KRsh9924findkrttcrpthnl-1.jpg?t=1237467866KRgo9551fincrpthnlsm.jpg?t=1237467901