filtor1

200+amp alt for an 01' Nissan Maxima

It will be roughly 6 weeks till I graduate and if I can't find a job, I will be keeping my car for a bit. I would like to replace the huge G31 battery with a better charging system to cut down on the weight. Can Powermaster make one to fit my needs? I really don't know how much longer the stock one is going to last.

Thanks!

Chris, I could call Scottie for you and see what he says. Im pretty sure there is something we can do, just call me! ;)

Chris, I could call Scottie for you and see what he says. Im pretty sure there is something we can do, just call me! ;)

Cool, I will call you tonight. If I don't get wnother car in 5-6weeks, I will jump on it asap.

I dont know off the top of my head, but I am sure we will have an XS Power alt that will fit it. Just give us a call anytime. 800-862-7223

Shawn and Tottie in the same topic !!!! :)

I dont know off the top of my head, but I am sure we will have an XS Power alt that will fit it. Just give us a call anytime. 800-862-7223

Thanks for the response. Whether I get the job or not I will need one. The vehicle may vary though. :)

what about one for a 2003 maxima? or should i call also?

and it's the 3.5L version I know that could matter**^^^^^