well, at least supa got it...

hehe

tom must be blonde?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i am blonde lol

but i think i do get it now

steve, I bet I wasn't on that list...... ^_^  :lame:

::cries::

Oh well, this place seems to be a lot better then CA.com, so far anyways.  Lots of info just floating around, and better worded then CA stuff.  :woot:

always good info 'up in here... up in here...'

:lol2:

with this new software, the best skins to use are the last two in the list (New Dard and Dark Blue),

>> I would prefer you guys not use the others, I think I set it so they are not accessable anymore by most members, the reason why is they are for the older version of the board and you do not get all the features of the new software when your not using the New Dard or Dark Blue, I personally use the Dark Blue, because it is a little easier for my eyes I guess

dark blue is sexy and all, but the default font size is too small. make it a little bigger, cause some machines will read it as really small. and then I have to enlarge it. new dard blue is a perfect size.

I just wish me email notification would work.

I'm from CA.com... ZeroSKtr56. I decided not to use that name cuz I don't really like it and I'm not even a skater anymore. :ugh2: I don't think I was one of the stupid retard a-holes, i was sort of a lurker. but yeah I like here and CA.com.

with this new software, the best skins to use are the last two in the list (New Dard and Dark Blue),

>> I would prefer you guys not use the others, I think I set it so they are not accessable anymore by most members, the reason why is they are for the older version of the board and you do not get all the features of the new software when your not using the New Dard or Dark Blue, I personally use the Dark Blue, because it is a little easier for my eyes I guess

I use the New Dard because Dark Blue is kind of screwy with the side menu and there is not enough contrast. Don't know how hard it would be but a Dark Blue with a little more contrast on the info buttons would be cool (I am refering to the notes next to theads that tell you when a thread has a new reply or not). Just my 2 pesos.