Sign in to follow this  
Thumpper

12" Dcon common chamber flared port

i bought this box from jysoe. cant wait for it to get here and install in the hoe :dancing:

just bought 2 FI BLs to go in this box.now i need :morepower1:

I hope you do realize this enclosure was designed and tuned for Dcons....

the port velocity will be alot bit higher with the BL's excursion and the tuning will be off

i bought this box from jysoe. cant wait for it to get here and install in the hoe :dancing:

the port velocity will be alot bit higher with the BL's excursion and the tuning will be off

need larger port?

it will work..the port noise may or may not appear..........but it will no doubt out perform a prefab

I think you have another Dcon box order coming or on the way. :)

need larger port?

i just installed subs/box.no port noise,sounds great and pounds.i will try to get a video up soon as i get my new amp. ;)

good to hear.... :fing34:

Goes to show how well built that box is. :)

I don't think Trevor has had any issues with his enclosures,

that is until they ship and some idiot rams a forklift

through it! LOL

Embedded the video with the tags.

Nice roof flex on only 2 12's!!! Seeing the quarter bouncing brought back some awsome memories from the mid '90's for me, we used to have cash comps. @ Hampton Beach using quarters, highest one wins. We had to stop when the town made a very expensive town ordinance against "noise pollution" :-(

Those 12's look freaken beefy, if I wasn't told I would have guessed they were 15's! Very bad**s. How'd your neighbors like the 4 min. demo? I know I loved it.

Nice roof flex on only 2 12's!!! Seeing the quarter bouncing brought back some awsome memories from the mid '90's for me, we used to have cash comps. @ Hampton Beach using quarters, highest one wins. We had to stop when the town made a very expensive town ordinance against "noise pollution" :-(

Those 12's look freaken beefy, if I wasn't told I would have guessed they were 15's! Very bad**s. How'd your neighbors like the 4 min. demo? I know I loved it.

screw the neighbors LOL i dont have to live with them but the wife was pissed over everything in the house shaking LOL

Edited by z56tahoe

screw the neighbors LOL i dont have to live with them but the wife was pissed over everything in the house shaking LOL

LOL I use the "The more you beotch the more I test in my driveway" method, and it works well. I don't test too much and for short periods at a time and they don't complain. My biggest problem is that I live 1/4 mile from the police station, so I have to keep it short even if I wanted to do long tests. My animals in the house are glad of that fact though, they dislike it more then the police. As far as stuff on the wall, pictures are like records, they are made to broken lol.

nice roof flex...LOL