For some reason when, I saw the 3rd pic I though it was a close up of accessories or something.

That's both amps sitting on a table. You're right, though. Those are the accesories sitting between the two amps. They come with remote bass knobs, screws, and a 200 amp ANL fuse each.

They look awesome, from what I heard they are awesome bang for your buck amps. if you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for them?

I plan to hook one up to to Lanzar Opti 1232Ds tomorrow. Hopefully, it'll blow them so I can get the 15s.

I don't know what I'm going to do with the other one yet.

is this rated on a 14.4 volt system? $345 for 3000 real watts is a steal.

is this rated on a 14.4 volt system? $345 for 3000 real watts is a steal.

Yeah, a little too much of a steal.

I will have to raise the BS flag. 6000 RMS with a 200amp fuse ?????

even at 3000RMS it will be pusing it with that fuse... Anyway never used them so maybe you can do a load test for us.?

even at 3000RMS it will be pusing it with that fuse... Anyway never used them so maybe you can do a load test for us.?

I have tested in output over 2000w on an 80A fuse. Fuses don't blow instantly.

Before you raise the bs flag....

the Audiopipe is the same thing as the Massive P3000.1, which was tested by a forum member up to around 3400w at 2 ohms.

let's see some guts!

:NeedPics:

Gut pics and test results : http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...showtopic=25084

Before you raise the bs flag....

the Audiopipe is the same thing as the Massive P3000.1, which was tested by a forum member up to around 3400w at 2 ohms.

I guess it really is a steal then.

Gut pic of the Audiopipe :

IMG_7749.jpg

There are TWO 200 amp ANL fuse blocks on the table. Each amp comes with its own 200. Sorry for the mixup.

Ok, I hooked one up today to the OPTI 1232Ds. They are in a 2.75cf enclosure tuned to 22 hz in a 2000 Mountaineer. Stock alternator, Big 3, 0 gauge power and ground and a red top Optima under the hood.

The first thing is that the amp is giving the subs a hard, hard time in that box. I didn't think they could move that far! To their credit, though, they're not stinking yet and they don't make crazy sounds when pushed.

The second, and more important thing, is that my electrical system can't begin to handle one of these amps. Not even close.

Pics coming soon...

Anybody want to buy an AP30001D? I need an alternator....

Ok, I hooked one up today to the OPTI 1232Ds. They are in a 2.75cf enclosure tuned to 22 hz in a 2000 Mountaineer. Stock alternator, Big 3, 0 gauge power and ground and a red top Optima under the hood.

The first thing is that the amp is giving the subs a hard, hard time in that box. I didn't think they could move that far! To their credit, though, they're not stinking yet and they don't make crazy sounds when pushed.

The second, and more important thing, is that my electrical system can't begin to handle one of these amps. Not even close.

Pics coming soon...

Anybody want to buy an AP30001D? I need an alternator....

how much

email me kryptonitewhite@hotmail.com

I almost got one but then I got a dual 2 recone kit, so i got BXi2608D minstead, but a buddy wants one for a pair of MOFO 15's

I already passed on my deal to him and he says he can't afford it... maybe you can do better...

do you have a myspace, and have me on your name? beacuse i had someone add new photos with one of those amps posted