ngsm13

*Pics* Deadened the out of my truck + more!

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!

WOW, so excited. Well, Jason (UndercoverPunk on caraudio.com) came over yesterday at about 1 p.m. to help me out on some deadening. Deadener was SecondSkin Damplifier and SecondSkin Spectrum.

After borrowing my truck from the mechanic's (Just got a whole new transmission, 3 weeks later...problems... thank god for 3 year warranty) We took it home and began to strip it down. Took All the seats, body panels, and carpet out. There are AT LEAST 2 layers of Damplifier EVERYWHERE seen (sometime 3 layers). Spectrum didn't get used yet....MAYBE i'll put the full gallon on the floor next time. :)

Here's a pic of a *few* things in the bed of the truck...

p32713832my.th.jpg

After about... 10 hours... we decided enough deadening...just about out. Plenty of pics (all clickable thumbnails):

Some overall shots:

p32713705ni.th.jpg

p32713710dj.th.jpg

Ceiling:

p32713727ub.th.jpg

p32713759ty.th.jpg

Back Wall & Rear Side Walls:

p32713735ac.th.jpg

p32713740ky.th.jpg

p32713764fe.th.jpg

MORE PICS COMING IN 2nd POST!!!!

NG

Rear Side Wall:

p32713799gj.th.jpg

Back Wall:

p32713774ae.th.jpg

p32713800rd.th.jpg

Also, had the chance to resin the inside of my 18XXX box, big thanks to my brother (qutorial on caraudio.com) for helping with that, Pics:

p32713849wl.th.jpg

p32713885td.th.jpg

p32713879tb.th.jpg

Whew....and it's done. I can't thank Jason enough!!!!! Without him it would NOT be done...and it wouldn't look as great! We got done @ about 4:30 am this morning...thanks again Jason!!!!!!!

NG

PS: Waiting on my subwoofer amplifier to get back...just beating on the body panels and the roof it sounds amazingly solid. Results will be in when the sub & amp are back in!

lots of work....looks like u shouldn't have any rattle problems for awhile...lol!!!

good job to u and ur friends!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

wanna do the same thing for me? ;)

wow noah. really got that chit down.

i just bought a freakin heater gun and a hard roller. hopefully i can get it done faster now.

wow noah. really got that chit down.

i just bought a freakin heater gun and a hard roller. hopefully i can get it done faster now.

Ehh...they're definitely NOT the most valuable tools for deadening...

I have SPECIAL...pimp ass...secret tools :)

NG

Deadning isnt fun

looks good though

I know bout those secret tools ;)

that looks pretty cool. I've been meaning to do that to my truck but don't have the money yet. Just for the front cab and the doors how many ft^2 did that take? Also what are the tools you guys are talking about, I would like to know so I can get started on my project. :D

well. ill hit you up tonight then noah if you wont say here.

jerk :(

Looking good man, wish I had the time to do all of my truck, as of right now I have one layer on the plastic piece below the back window and 2 layers on the doors.