creatormass

New England SPL Competitions

I added one show to our FaceBook page, and it's also on our website. It's a TNESPL 3X that we're hosting in Rocky Hill CT on May 16th. We should be looking at a TNESPL 1X the 1st weekend of May in Mass, nothings been set up for that yet though. June 27th a bunch of us are heading out to Auburn NY for a TNESPL 3X along with a dB Drags and Bass Race 3X. We'll be hooking up with several car shows this season too. Most details won't be set up til April.

how many in mass.?

lol, I have no idea. Most car shows don't get set up til April, some even later. Once the car shows are set up then I can get the details worked out for doing SPL at them. I'm hoping to get some at a few car audio shops, but most shops don't care about comps anymore, so we'll have to wait and see what we can get.

how many in mass.?

lol, I have no idea. Most car shows don't get set up til April, some even later. Once the car shows are set up then I can get the details worked out for doing SPL at them. I'm hoping to get some at a few car audio shops, but most shops don't care about comps anymore, so we'll have to wait and see what we can get.

lol alright alright

I'm down with stuff in the North England area! Auburn NY is only 3 hours away which isn't bad. Same with Tewksbury. I wont compete but I would love to go watch! Keep us updated! mbarber where are you located in Mass? I have family I go see all the time that live in Wareham.

I'm down with stuff in the North England area! Auburn NY is only 3 hours away which isn't bad. Same with Tewksbury. I wont compete but I would love to go watch! Keep us updated! mbarber where are you located in Mass? I have family I go see all the time that live in Wareham.

There are actually a ton of comps in upstate NY and a lot of competitors. Steve has even tempted quite a few to shows in CT. :-) I will prob have to hit up some shows in NY for points if I hope to make finals (missed too many this season since I accidentally had to do my build mid-season).

St. Judes this Sunday should be off the hook, wish I could make it :-(

I always forget about this forum, so I haven't posted any updates this season.

There are several TNESPL events happening all over New England this season, a lot in NH. There will be a couple NESPL's in Sanford Maine and Nashua NH. There are so many comps going on in New England this season that there are almost too many. Two sometimes three in one weekend. I'll be hitting Epping NH Saturday night and Auburn NY Sunday morning.

The Epping show was a blast, smaller turnout due to the big 3X Sunday but very fun any ways. I love the smaller shows as much as the big ones as they are more intimate and give ya a chance to really chit chat and learn, learn learn :-) Our new team mate shattered his window again but did his best number on that specific (and very stiff) mic.. 164.1. and at least this time he didn't damage his breaks with the SPL again.

I hope you never stop having those Aftershock shows in Epping bro and not because they are so close to me, they are very sentimental to me for many reasons.

I had kind of "forgot" about the site too for a bit only because I was spending so much time working on A.I.'s site and projects so much, but this is by far my favorite car audio forum, it's the most mature, informative, has some amazing mods who REALLY know their chit and best of all no Nate! haha seriously I love he isn't a member here!

You coming out to the Boomer show in Nashua July 10th?

If I can get everything in, I get the new system (in my sig) on tuesday leaving me very little time to pull off a professional quality install, I'd love to be able to give SQ a shot for the 1st time with it and use the orion hcca 12" i got in a recent trade for my spl run as I highly doubt the box for the SPLX's will be done in time.

Either way I'll bust arse to have something in for it, Boomers is an excellent show that I don't want to miss for anything. Was thinking of making my debut the 18th but that was before I realized Boomers is the 10th. Guess I'm gonna have a long week lol. Gonna be weird being able to be competitive in SQ and SPL, and fun.

At the end of the month we'll be back in Epping NH, that will be the night before the Big Bikini Car Wash Show in Sanford.

This year TeamECR and the MSPCA are getting together to help stop Animal Cruelty , TeamECR is proud to announce our annual Summer MeltDown Car and Motorcycle Show with over 250 Cars and Motorcycles attending the show last year we hope to continue to grow and expand Animal Cruelty Awareness so we could help the MSPCA reach there goal, so make sure not to miss this show and support the MSPCA...With over 100 Trophies and Cash Prizes for Best of Show and Best Team Overall and also a SPL Competition held by New England SPL this is the show you don't want to miss with our NEW Location this will be the only Show being held at a Parking Garage 4 floors of Cars and Motorcycles so don't miss it..

New Location : ( Senator Patricia McGovern Center ( MVRTA )

211 Merrimack St Lawrence Ma 01841 .....) Registration is $30 for the show, $20 for the SPL competition (2 runs), $10 for each additional run.

Atomic Loudspeakers is the Official sponsor of the SPL trophies at this event. Any competitor that runs Atomic amps or subs will receive 50% off their SPL registration fee. Subs must be complete Atomic subs including Atomic dustcaps in order to receive the discounted event fee.

For SPL rules and classes make sure you check out New England SPL.com

atomicbanner04.gif

summermeltdownfrontcopy.jpg