Quentin Jarrell

A new candidate for another high-end install

:fing34:

Sweet ride....Can't wait to see the progress.

Awesome car, looks so out of place.

An Audison LRX4.5, two sets of Focal 100VRS 4" components, Powermaster battery, IA20.1, and two Flatline 12's

An Audison LRX4.5, two sets of Focal 100VRS 4" components, Powermaster battery, IA20.1, and two Flatline 12's

Very nice equipment, and i guess we will finally see a flatline install

Now that all the junk is out of the trunk I started on a little box. .79 cubes net per woofer.

m5006.jpg

m5007.jpg

m5008.jpg

m5009.jpg

m5010.jpg

m5011.jpg

m5012.jpg

m5013.jpg

m5014.jpg

m5016.jpg

wow I really like your box setup!

Maybe I will consider something similar, would like to keep the floor open/spare accessible.

yea this is the customer's daily "beater" so he needed to be able to stow groceries around.

yea his dad is into internet trafficing

Box has been fleeced with two coats of resin and grinded with a 24 grit grinder. The edges were then floated with cabosil and resin. It looks blue like bondo because I dye my resin, it makes it easier to see airpockets when laying the glass. Then 8 layers of 1.5 ounce chopped strand mat was applied along with a layer of 1/8 ounce woven mat on top to smooth the finish. After the resin tacks up I will cut the excess off with shears. After a sanding with 60 grit paper it will be ready to wrap in suede. No body filler will be needed to smooth the surface only a little fairing compond in some spots.

m5020.jpg

m5019.jpg

Very nice work here, can't wait to see this build continue.

Oh and that's a nice car to say the least. If only I could afford something on that level :)

yea this is the customer's daily "beater" so he needed to be able to stow groceries around.

lol this is gonna look sick..

Man i wish i had half your skill....haha and a car worth half as much as that one :D

Well I am pretty modest. I don't know everything about car stereo.......................just a hell of a lot. LOL It also helps when you have clients that are millionaires. This one client spent a little over 160 grand($160,000) with me in 2004.

My god.....I just spent like $600 and that was more than i wanted to LOL!! Haha oh well :) Great build, definitely cant wait to see it finished!

The box has dried enough to test fit again. While the box cures I started on the floor panel and an insert that will be painted to match the car and frenchedin the floor panel. I am now 12 hours into the build hopefully it'll be done by Sunday.

m5021.jpg

m5022.jpg

m5023.jpg

m5024.jpg

m5025.jpg

m5026.jpg

m5027.jpg

This is where I am at so far, 18 hours into the build. This has to be the ugliest fleece job I have done. It was a PITA getting aound inside that trunk. Luckily for me I get to do it all over again on the other side as soon as the Audison gets in.

m5028.jpg

m5030.jpg

m5031.jpg