F-150 Murphy

Prices?

I would definitely take the BL, and you could or can get a SAE-1000D from Jacob for $225.

jacob is sundown, ie: he owns the company, lol...

L7s are great street pounders, put them in the right box, i'll put them up against any subwoofer. they aren't perfect, but no one sub is. but with the correct install, again, 90% of what a sub does/can do is based upon it's install, the L7 will run with just about anything.

as far as what your OP asked, $100 less total package, and it's a good deal. let him keep the box, build your own.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I would definitely take the BL, and you could or can get a SAE-1000D from Jacob for $225.

Mmm thats good who's Jacob

Jacob Fuller, the owner of Sundown Audio. That is a good deal for the box and sub (BL). If you don't end up going with that, perhaps start a topic stating your goals, space, budget, and listening preferences. There is A LOT more to a loud setup than just "XMILLION WATTS!!!11." (Look at the guy hitting 145.xx with a single 8" sub in his blazer.) I personally would be happy to help you out on a fresh idea.

Jacob Fuller, the owner of Sundown Audio. That is a good deal for the box and sub (BL). If you don't end up going with that, perhaps start a topic stating your goals, space, budget, and listening preferences. There is A LOT more to a loud setup than just "XMILLION WATTS!!!11." (Look at the guy hitting 145.xx with a single 8" sub in his blazer.) I personally would be happy to help you out on a fresh idea.

Perhaps i should just get all my moneys together. Sell my mistakes and ask you guys for help with my Sub and Amp :P

Perhaps i should just get all my moneys together. Sell my mistakes and ask you guys for help with my Sub and Amp :P

Now you're using your head. :)

Now you're using your head. :)

Haha i always rush to buy, buy, buy audio stuff. :o

your not the only one who is impateint with buying stero gear...........

thats been my problem from the begining .....HAHA

oh well , you get what you pay for, happy hunting!!!!

I've been planning my system since August and I've only bought 2 amps so far....:P

your not the only one who is impateint with buying stero gear...........

thats been my problem from the begining .....HAHA

oh well , you get what you pay for, happy hunting!!!!

Haha, Thanks i need to go into Rehab for buying to fast

"as far as what your OP asked, $100 less total package" Do you mean ask 100 less on the sub, so ask him 100$ for?

nooo...your OP said he had teh sub/box and a sundown amp, total was $450...get him to sell the package for $350, he gets to keep the box. build your own box for less then the $100 you just saved, and you will have a great street beater setup. otherwise, i'd pass..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

"as far as what your OP asked, $100 less total package" Do you mean ask 100 less on the sub, so ask him 100$ for?

nooo...your OP said he had teh sub/box and a sundown amp, total was $450...get him to sell the package for $350, he gets to keep the box. build your own box for less then the $100 you just saved, and you will have a great street beater setup. otherwise, i'd pass..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Thanks, man

Me, Personally, Would Never Buy A Kicker Subwoofer. Biased Or Not, I Think They're Garbage.

The Sundown On The Other Hand, I'd Jump All Over.

Stop typing like that it is SUPER annoying.

You think they are garbage, and I think you are an idiot. (note, equally fair statements)

For a mainstream product, the Kicker is more than fine. I wouldn't say that it is the greatest deal I have seen and think you can get it cheaper but I might be biased. And yes, that box is way too small for that driver.

....I's sorry masta. God I Hate Typing Like That, But Fine.

I Also Have No Problem With You Calling Me An Idiot, As I Do Act Like One 90% Of The Time Out Of Boredom. ....Actually Made Me Laugh.